FC Copenhagen (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

pricing way too dear for a boring non event, I understand why people swerve dead rubbers like this, to get 51500 is incredible, 60 quid to sit in the 2nd tier to watch the second string just pass it around with little intent on scoring, it’s way overpriced
It certainly wasn’t a dead rubber, no such thing….it was knock out round which City had a 3-1 lead from the first leg.

One of the most boring games I’ve ever been to, did we even have a shot in the second half

the hard work was done in the first leg which gave us the luxury of managing this game and giving some of the bench a run out

I missed the match last night. Didn’t watch it onnthe TV either. Came down with man flu over the weekend and it‘s steadily got worse. Wiped out yesterday. Rang in sick today. Absolutely f*cked.

To be fair to Copenhagen they weren’t the worst team we’ve played in the last week
The pressing was the only thing that stood out. They played like a lot of the PL teams who come to the Etihad with little hope of winning. But, true, they weren't the worst. And the major difference with their goalie and the second goal, and Rashford's fresh air screamer was that the goalie got a touch!

The pressing was the only thing that stood out. They played like a lot of the PL teams who come to the Etihad with little hope of winning. But, true, they weren't the worst. And the major difference with their goalie and the second goal, and Rashford's fresh air screamer was that the goalie got a touch!
They passed miles better than united and wasted loads less time - they used time by passing the ball rather than oNANA feigning injury and fucking about, fair play to them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.