FC Copenhagen (H) | Wed 5th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd feel comfortable resting Haaland for this one, we have enough quality going forwards to be able to see these off. Keep him fresh for the weekend.

Think we'll see Dias, Gomez, Alvarez, and Mahrez come into the starting XI.

Don't think Haaland will rest but perhaps subbed off if we end it early.

I'd love for Palmer to start, but ideally at RW and Mahrez needs to play and find his form.

Think we'll see Dias, Gomez, Alvarez, and Mahrez come into the starting XI.

Don't think Haaland will rest but perhaps subbed off if we end it early.

I'd love for Palmer to start, but ideally at RW and Mahrez needs to play and find his form.
I want Palmer on the right, just isn’t as effective on the left. Part of his tuition under Pep, but he’s lethal on that right wing.

Ederson
Gomez Dias Akanji Cancelo
Rodri Gundogan Kdb
Alvarez Haaland Grealish

Give Phil and Bernardo a rest.

Lots of calls for possible rotation, which I fully understand. But, from what I can see, not one person calling for Ortega to get the start. I'd be tempted to give him a go tomorrow. Copenhagen are 6th in their domestic league (P11, W6, L5). I'm guessing here, but they might be fairly onservative in their approach. I can’t see the defence or keeper being ran off their feet somehow (famous last words!).

Lots of calls for possible rotation, which I fully understand. But, from what I can see, not one person calling for Ortega to get the start. I'd be tempted to give him a go tomorrow. Copenhagen are 6th in their domestic league (P11, W6, L5). I'm guessing here, but they might be fairly onservative in their approach. I can’t see the defence or keeper being ran off their feet somehow (famous last words!).

I think he may start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.