FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide how strong Pep will go. Another goal in Copenhagan would have helped. If he goes fully weak we don't relly want to risk being behind in the second half and panicking. I suspect he will go fairly strong and make subs second half.

I reckon that would be wise. Try and get another goal or two first half and then change.

They only need to get a goal and its 3-2 and things get nervy.

At least our game is Sunday, i don't think going strong for 45 minutes would harm, injuries aside but that can just as easily happen in training, so can't worry too much about that.

Tough game. We've not looked good recently and have been scraping results - we only looked good against the Rags due to their absolute negative brand of football. Once again Haaland was firing blanks, KdB is still not in great form and Foden looks ok.

This lot will be right up for this and could take advantage of a weakened side if we're thinking of the big game this weekend. They will be fresh after their Winter break and will remember their success in Manchester already this season.

I'd take 1-1 right now and get to the last 8.

Haaland firing blanks. Only 6 goals in his last 2 games. Only the 9 goals in the last 4 or 5 weeks.

Drop him.

Unless you're trolling, then some of our fans deserves a Martial up front instead of the best striker in the game.

As someone new here it took me a few games to “get” these but now I think they’re best thing about this thread. I hope you have them saved somewhere and can see a whole seasons worth at once.
You’ve certainly “got” it before a lot of posters on BM.

Tough game. We've not looked good recently and have been scraping results - we only looked good against the Rags due to their absolute negative brand of football. Once again Haaland was firing blanks, KdB is still not in great form and Foden looks ok.

This lot will be right up for this and could take advantage of a weakened side if we're thinking of the big game this weekend. They will be fresh after their Winter break and will remember their success in Manchester already this season.

I'd take 1-1 right now and get to the last 8.
Do you never get bored of this shit? It wasn’t even funny the first time, never mind every fucking match. Yawn yawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.