FC Copenhagen - Wed 6th Mar, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game. We've not looked good recently and have been scraping results - we only looked good against the Rags due to their absolute negative brand of football. Once again Haaland was firing blanks, KdB is still not in great form and Foden looks ok.

This lot will be right up for this and could take advantage of a weakened side if we're thinking of the big game this weekend. They will be fresh after their Winter break and will remember their success in Manchester already this season.

I'd take 1-1 right now and get to the last 8.
As someone new here it took me a few games to “get” these but now I think they’re best thing about this thread. I hope you have them saved somewhere and can see a whole seasons worth at once.

I can't decide how strong Pep will go. Another goal in Copenhagan would have helped. If he goes fully weak we don't relly want to risk being behind in the second half and panicking. I suspect he will go fairly strong and make subs second half.

On the basis we can make 5 changes I think he'll go strong and look to change things early if we can get a lead. I'm always torn between rest and rhythm at this stage of the season. We don't want to burn players out, and due to injuries we've probably played some more than we'd typically want to already, but equally I feel certain players perform well when they're starting regularly and that sharpness is probably better than rocking up at Anfield after a week off.

That's strange usually the Danes are good guys.
Surprised me as well just me maybe tarring them all the few that were inside were fuming that they had to come to the bar to order food waffling about typical English I bit my lip and didn’t say anything but I told the bar staff if they were like that in Belfast they’d be told to fuck off ..

I can't decide how strong Pep will go. Another goal in Copenhagan would have helped. If he goes fully weak we don't relly want to risk being behind in the second half and panicking. I suspect he will go fairly strong and make subs second half.
Players won’t want a full week between games. Go strong first half, get it sewn up the subs at 60 mins. Sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.