FC St.Pauli

Going to be more interesting watching the 2nd division than the 1st.
Hamburg, Schalke and Bremen in there.

Been to St Pauli twice. In 1988 and the night before the Hamburg / City friendly in 2002. The St Pauli fans came down and fucked off the Hamburg fans who tried to kick off with City fans drinking in a square after the St Pauli game.

Big surprise watching that was the empty spaces on the terraces behind the right hand goal for the St Pauli fans

Been to St Pauli twice. In 1988 and the night before the Hamburg / City friendly in 2002. The St Pauli fans came down and fucked off the Hamburg fans who tried to kick off with City fans drinking in a square after the St Pauli game.

Big surprise watching that was the empty spaces on the terraces behind the right hand goal for the St Pauli fans
We were drinking in that square just off the reeperbahn and the word was it was St Pauli fans kicking off with us.

Wasn’t it the other way around? Hamburg fans fucked the St Pauli fans off as they came down to have a go at us?

Hamburg and City fans got on very well in our games against them in the 00s

Wasn’t it the other way around? Hamburg fans fucked the St Pauli fans off as they came down to have a go at us?

Hamburg and City fans got on very well in our games against them in the 00s
Hmm interesting. For whatever reason I thought Hamburg had come down to have a pop and St Pauli saw them off. Bottles flying everywhere that night! The police would only let Blues into the square which pissed the locals off

Last edited:

That's not how I remembered that incident in Hamburg. The Hamburg fans were sound in all the pubs but the St Pauli fans were picking off City fans in the side streets. The area round the Reeperbahn is dodgy and is certainly St Pauli territory. I think that match was the biggest away following from City I have ever seen in Europe. That huge away section was packed. We were in the next section which was for Hamburg fans but that was half full of City. Must have been 8000 City fans there. It was a novelty playing in Europe then.

That's not how I remembered that incident in Hamburg. The Hamburg fans were sound in all the pubs but the St Pauli fans were picking off City fans in the side streets. The area round the Reeperbahn is dodgy and is certainly St Pauli territory. I think that match was the biggest away following from City I have ever seen in Europe. That huge away section was packed. We were in the next section which was for Hamburg fans but that was half full of City. Must have been 8000 City fans there. It was a novelty playing in Europe then.
EVJ5ZMJU8AILQ3-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.