FC St.Pauli

Yep all the way through the half time period!. Great trip. Got in the square at 10am didn't realize the kick off time was 21:00. What a day!! I was in that lower tier. Mayhem!!
I was in the lower tier as well. Probably the best football day I’ve been to, perversely we got beat.

Fuck these cunts! Are they still slinging ninja Death Throwing Stars at fans like they were at us? I hope they lose every game and go out of business!

Is it St. Pauli that have two factions of fans who hate each other and kick off with each other whenever they get chance and have to be segregated and treated like opposing supporters?
Or is that another club I'm thinking of?

Is it St. Pauli that have two factions of fans who hate each other and kick off with each other whenever they get chance and have to be segregated and treated like opposing supporters?
Or is that another club I'm thinking of?
Definitely not st.pauli....

Fuck these cunts! Are they still slinging ninja Death Throwing Stars at fans like they were at us? I hope they lose every game and go out of business!
Bunch of twats, hate them.

Had a go at City in the square before the Keegan HSV friendly game in 2002 and got a proper kick in. Wankers.

HSV and Rangers have an official partnership, which is the fruit of years of reciprocal fan visit that long predate Albertz. The relationship between Celtic fans and St Pauli fans is looser and more cultural.

Wonderful city, Hamburg, and really like both teams.
Was at a Hamburg v Regensburg game last year and got yappin to a group of them,all had on biker type clobber and denim jackets with Hamburg/Rangers stuff on them,seemed arite lads like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.