FC united of Bury moving on my doorstep...... :(

Re: FCUM: Moston It Is Then. Ronald Johnson Playing Fields. 750K

orangupingu_mcfc said:
Also, I'm guessing a carpark is part of the plan as there's nowhere to park except on the roads. That means the streets will be a nightmare to drive through if there are no plans for a carpark, or a nightmare trying to get through after a game. A few buses go down there too so that should be fun.

Not happy.
"Mind yer car sir?"

Then put the fucker on bricks anyway.

I grew up playing football on there, sometimes on a Sunday afternoon it was 20 a side

Bluemoon115 said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
Also, I'm guessing a carpark is part of the plan as there's nowhere to park except on the roads. That means the streets will be a nightmare to drive through if there are no plans for a carpark, or a nightmare trying to get through after a game. A few buses go down there too so that should be fun.

Not happy.
"Mind yer car sir?"

Then put the fucker on bricks anyway.

True, the lads from the Mill/Miners will be first in line.

bluemanc said:
1.618034 said:
Why are they getting £750k off the council...?
That confuses me,they are no different than any other team in those leagues yet they get a big fuck of bung off a Council whos City they aint even in.

Oh come on don`t be so naive.
Who sits on the Manchester City Council connected to City ??
And what are we getting ??

Not far from this myself.
Think the local elections are soon, and though not sure if those involved have any say in any of this if anyone happens to knock on my door i'm ready to give it them big time.

Just come across this thread .......... i live about 2mins away and walk the dog round there, might have to put the house up for sale it will be murder round there if it gets the go ahead :( but not before i let the dog shit everywhere just so they feel at home !!!!

This Facebook page has been created.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_122053714538365" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 3714538365</a>

FC UNITED OF MANCHESTER- NO TO THE MOSTON PROJECT if the link doesn't work.

Please join and spread the word.

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.