FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - FCUM fan loses the plot (bottom of page 36+)

'United, united, not for sale. United, not for sale!'

o.k.

Re: FC United - new graffiti wars!!!! (page 36)

Ric said:
underthemoonlight said:
Ric said:
Good to see you've retained that erudite United wit in the lower leagues.

Yeah thanks Ric.. i wish more would tho. maine road need your support:-)

Ha, thanks but I've no great desire to desert the team I support just because I'm a bit aggrieved. We saw off Swales, you boys could've done the same with the Glazers instead of forming United-lite ;)

Come on, they did build a road block that night!

underthemoonlight said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
underthemoonlight said:
Who's got his head stuck up his arse....ticket prices? allocated seating? stewards? priority points? need i go on...........fucking premiership football is a joke. My head is really stuck. Grow pubes and go watch maine road

We're quite happy with our owner thank you.

I dont fu$%king think so....i know many blues that are unhappy with the way things are being run at CITY at the mo, your so called owner has already started raping many of your fans....if you aint got the points....FUCK OFF... that,s how i was done at OT 10 years ago with tokens etc!!...got sick of it like many blues today, only its only time before Maine Road takes off...trust me its the future. FCUM MRFC
I doubt you have ever thought to be honest.

What's you favourite colour of the alphabet?

underthemoonlight said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx9ms&list=UULDt6FaE-gfAxM-oPZ2Q3Iw&index=1&feature=plcp

-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:53 pm --

woke up this morning feeling fine,
Got punk football on my mind,
We play football the way, the way that we should,
Oh yeah,
Something tells me I'm into something good.

underthemoonlight said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx9ms&list=UULDt6FaE-gfAxM-oPZ2Q3Iw&index=1&feature=plcp

Got Andy Walsh £30,000 on my mind,
We pay Andy Walsh this way, the way that we should,
Oh shit,
Something tells me he's onto something good.

underthemoonlight said:
FC United v Hereford FA Cup 4th Q rd getting beat 2-0.. Down to 10 men, 5mins to go.. Most would give up and make there way to the exits....NOT at FCe. It's turn the volume up even louder and get behind the team, 90mins football 90mins singing.

What Moston can expect.......and dont get fc$%king jealous...you were shit at WBA. like always and like most premiership clubs...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx9ms&list=UULDt6FaE-gfAxM-oPZ2Q3Iw&index=1&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx ... ature=plcp</a>

-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 pm --

if you wanna join in?

Got punk football on my mind,
We play football the way, the way that we should,
Oh yeah,
Something tells me I'm into something good.
Sang all game at West Brom.

-- Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 am --

underthemoonlight said:
Who's got his head stuck up his arse....ticket prices? allocated seating? stewards? priority points? need i go on...........fucking premiership football is a joke. My head is really stuck. Grow pubes and go watch maine road
We're not turncoats. When the going got though the SCUM got going. First sign of trouble at the Swamp, you envisaged a United slump in a few decades time, and you deserted your club like rats.

Soccer Club United of Manchester.

I'd love to get these cünts in the FA Cup!

Let me get this right. A rag who lives down south gets pissed off with how they are being run so he is one of the first to form a mini rag club and even forms a travel branch for other disillusioned rags who live down south. They have supporters clubs in virtually every European country and sponsorship (something they said they would never have) They then pay 30k to Andy Walsh and shed loads to players to ensure they get promotion out of the 'little leagues'. To me that just sounds like they are still trying to be what they despise ? At least if we get pisssed of with City we would support our LOCAL club, Maine Road. Why didn't our southern friend go and suport Dagenham ?

Blue Mist said:
Let me get this right. A rag who lives down south gets pissed off with how they are being run so he is one of the first to form a mini rag club and even forms a travel branch for other disillusioned rags who live down south. They have supporters clubs in virtually every European country and sponsorship (something they said they would never have) They then pay 30k to Andy Walsh and shed loads to players to ensure they get promotion out of the 'little leagues'. To me that just sounds like they are still trying to be what they despise ? At least if we get pisssed of with City we would support our LOCAL club, Maine Road. Why didn't our southern friend go and suport Dagenham ?

YOUR southern friend is a manc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.