FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - FCUM fan loses the plot (bottom of page 36+)

underthemoonlight said:
Blue Mist said:
Let me get this right. A rag who lives down south gets pissed off with how they are being run so he is one of the first to form a mini rag club and even forms a travel branch for other disillusioned rags who live down south. They have supporters clubs in virtually every European country and sponsorship (something they said they would never have) They then pay 30k to Andy Walsh and shed loads to players to ensure they get promotion out of the 'little leagues'. To me that just sounds like they are still trying to be what they despise ? At least if we get pisssed of with City we would support our LOCAL club, Maine Road. Why didn't our southern friend go and suport Dagenham ?

YOUR southern friend is mancy.

underthemoonlight said:
Blue Mist said:
Let me get this right. A rag who lives down south gets pissed off with how they are being run so he is one of the first to form a mini rag club and even forms a travel branch for other disillusioned rags who live down south. They have supporters clubs in virtually every European country and sponsorship (something they said they would never have) They then pay 30k to Andy Walsh and shed loads to players to ensure they get promotion out of the 'little leagues'. To me that just sounds like they are still trying to be what they despise ? At least if we get pisssed of with City we would support our LOCAL club, Maine Road. Why didn't our southern friend go and suport Dagenham ?

YOUR southern friend is a manc.

Ok your a Manc, and your friends that travel up with you, where are they from ?
More importantly. Do you want success ? Is the eventual goal to get in the Football league and then the Premier ? If so how do you propose to do it because all I can see is you copying the team/formula you despise. City fans accept and the supporters that stayed loyal to rag f.c. also accept that money is what makes a club succesful. Your old lot that you turned your back on went to the stock market what are you going to do to allow you to continually pay over the going rate in players wages ?

Blue Mist said:
underthemoonlight said:
Blue Mist said:

More importantly. Do you want success ? Is the eventual goal to get in the Football league and then the Premier ? If so how do you propose to do it because all I can see is you copying the team/formula you despise. City fans accept and the supporters that stayed loyal to rag f.c. also accept that money is what makes a club succesful. Your old lot that you turned your back on went to the stock market what are you going to do to allow you to continually pay over the going rate in players wages ?

And you've just killed the dream.

Blue Mist said:
underthemoonlight said:
Blue Mist said:

Please, don't question him on it. We all know how it feels when you know you've made the wrong choice in life, are aware you've made a bit of a twat of yourself but are also aware that doing a u-turn would make it even worse so you stick by your ridiculous original decision despite knowing that you did the wrong thing. He doesn't need loyal fans of the club he despises for no apparent reason to point it out to him.

A Rag is a fucking Rag regardless of how he wants to dress himself up!

Fucking bunch of hypocrites the lot of them!

Re: FC United - new graffiti wars!!!! (page 36)

underthemoonlight said:
FC United v Hereford FA Cup 4th Q rd getting beat 2-0.. Down to 10 men, 5mins to go.. Most would give up and make there way to the exits....NOT at FCe. It's turn the volume up even louder and get behind the team, 90mins football 90mins singing.

What Moston can expect.......and dont get fc$%king jealous...you were shit at WBA. like always and like most premiership clubs...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx9ms&list=UULDt6FaE-gfAxM-oPZ2Q3Iw&index=1&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx ... ature=plcp</a>

-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 pm --

if you wanna join in?

woke up this morning feeling fine,
Got punk football on my mind,
We play football the way, the way that we should,
Oh yeah,
Something tells me I'm into something good.
Some fans dressed as blue plastic seats. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah rofl lmao lol

A few questions:
1. Was there a spin-off club created when NHLYRFC were skint nobodies about to fold and a rich new owner came in and transformed them?
2. Was there a spin-off club created when they moved across town deserting their roots?
3. Was there a spin-off club when United were skint nobodies about to fold and a rich new owner came in and transformed them?
4. Was there a spin-off club formed when they used the Munich air disaster as a marketing tool to enhance the club name, whilst not actually giving a shit for many of the survivors or families of the deceased?
5. Was there a spin-off club created when Edwards was poisoning kids?
6. Was there a spin-off club created when United wanted to float on the stock exchange the first time round?
7. Was there a spin-off club created when United wanted to monopolise English football money and success for temselves in the beginning of the Premier League?
8. Was there a spin-off club created when United wanted to keep the same clubs qualifying for European competitions and keep all money and success in Europe to a small select group of clubs?

9. So what was it about the Glazers' lack of potential to keep United the club they were or enhance them further that made these deserters create a spin-off in recent times?

danburge82 said:
A few questions:
1. Was there a spin-off club created when NHLYRFC were skint nobodies about to fold and a rich new owner came in and transformed them?
2. Was there a spin-off club created when they moved across town deserting their roots?
3. Was there a spin-off club when United were skint nobodies about to fold and a rich new owner came in and transformed them?
4. Was there a spin-off club formed when they used the Munich air disaster as a marketing tool to enhance the club name, whilst not actually giving a shit for many of the survivors or families of the deceased?
5. Was there a spin-off club created when Edwards was poisoning kids?
6. Was there a spin-off club created when United wanted to float on the stock exchange the first time round?
7. Was there a spin-off club created when United wanted to monopolise English football money and success for temselves in the beginning of the Premier League?
8. Was there a spin-off club created when United wanted to keep the same clubs qualifying for European competitions and keep all money and success in Europe to a small select group of clubs?

9.So what was it about the Glazers' lack of potential to keep United the club they were or enhance them further that made these deserters create a spin-off in recent times?

Simple really, they all saw their arse when City started to outbid them for players. Not when we started winning things, but when we got money. They just couldn't hack a level playing field in Manchester. They've given us so much shit over the years, the cowardly twats were frightened of waiting around to get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.