FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FC United - new graffiti wars!!!! (page 36)

underthemoonlight said:
FC United v Hereford FA Cup 4th Q rd getting beat 2-0.. Down to 10 men, 5mins to go.. Most would give up and make there way to the exits....NOT at FCe. It's turn the volume up even louder and get behind the team, 90mins football 90mins singing.

What Moston can expect.......and dont get fc$%king jealous...you were shit at WBA. like always and like most premiership clubs...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx9ms&list=UULDt6FaE-gfAxM-oPZ2Q3Iw&index=1&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx ... ature=plcp</a>

-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 pm --

if you wanna join in?

woke up this morning feeling fine,
Got punk football on my mind,
We play football the way, the way that we should,
Oh yeah,
Something tells me I'm into something good.

Typical fucking rag, head stuck up your own arse. Punk football? You fucking divs.

underthemoonlight said:
FC United v Hereford FA Cup 4th Q rd getting beat 2-0.. Down to 10 men, 5mins to go.. Most would give up and make there way to the exits....NOT at FCe. It's turn the volume up even louder and get behind the team, 90mins football 90mins singing.

Hahahaha you mean like today when we were down to 10 men away from home losing 1-0 but all you could hear was bluemoon ringing around the ground and city songs??? Like PistonBlue said, another rag with his head stuck up his arse. Fuckin muppet

Who's got his head stuck up his arse....ticket prices? allocated seating? stewards? priority points? need i go on...........fucking premiership football is a joke. My head is really stuck. Grow pubes and go watch maine road

underthemoonlight said:
Grow pubes and go watch maine road

Good to see you've retained that erudite United wit in the lower leagues.

Chungo said:
underthemoonlight said:

Hahahaha you mean like today when we were down to 10 men away from home losing 1-0 but all you could hear was bluemoon ringing around the ground and city songs??? Like PistonBlue said, another rag with his head stuck up his arse. Fuckin muppet

i take it you heard it on TV? BLUEMOON....we,ve only got one song...BLUEMOON....

underthemoonlight said:
Who's got his head stuck up his arse....ticket prices? allocated seating? stewards? priority points? need i go on...........fucking premiership football is a joke. My head is really stuck. Grow pubes and go watch maine road

We're quite happy with our owner thank you.

underthemoonlight said:

What Moston can expect.......and dont get fc$%king jealous...you were shit at WBA. like always and like most premiership clubs...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx9ms&list=UULDt6FaE-gfAxM-oPZ2Q3Iw&index=1&feature=plcp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGD5qwpx ... ature=plcp</a>

-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 pm --

if you wanna join in?

woke up this morning feeling fine,
Got punk football on my mind,
We play football the way, the way that we should,
Oh yeah,
Something tells me I'm into something good.

Hahaha punk football.

underthemoonlight said:
Ric said:
underthemoonlight said:
Grow pubes and go watch maine road

Good to see you've retained that erudite United wit in the lower leagues.

Yeah thanks Ric.. i wish more would tho. maine road need your support:-)

Ha, thanks but I've no great desire to desert the team I support just because I'm a bit aggrieved. We saw off Swales, you boys could've done the same with the Glazers instead of forming United-lite ;)

Ticket For Schalke said:
underthemoonlight said:

We're quite happy with our owner thank you.

I dont fu$%king think so....i know many blues that are unhappy with the way things are being run at CITY at the mo, your so called owner has already started raping many of your fans....if you aint got the points....FUCK OFF... that,s how i was done at OT 10 years ago with tokens etc!!...got sick of it like many blues today, only its only time before Maine Road takes off...trust me its the future. FCUM MRFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.