FC United - Oral Hearing - judge rejects appeal (p 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Council 'Bail Out' FC United - AndyFCUM replies (see page 7)

Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Dr Mick said:
Where do you live Andy? Is it Moston? If not why not build the stadium in your back yard?

Last time i checked his facebook status (a year or so ago) it was Burnley way!

Wouldn't it be easier if this poor man's Ron Atkinson wannabe just bought himself a sheepskin coat and a copy of Football Manager on Xbox? He probably practices team talks and post match interviews in front of the bathroom mirror in his ManU pyjamas.

Am I right in assuming that this AndyFcum chappie is the same bloke as Andy 'Angelos' Walsh? What have you got in your bag today Andy? Have you worked out the difference between pledged and raised yet mate?

From Burnley you say. Doesn't suprise me one little bit.

No, it's not Andy Walsh!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Wouldn't it be easier if this poor man's Ron Atkinson wannabe just bought himself a sheepskin coat and a copy of Football Manager on Xbox? He probably practices team talks and post match interviews in front of the bathroom mirror in his ManU pyjamas.

Am I right in assuming that this AndyFcum chappie is the same bloke as Andy 'Angelos' Walsh? What have you got in your bag today Andy? Have you worked out the difference between pledged and raised yet mate?

No, it's not Andy Walsh!

So this guy is an Andy Walsh Wannabe!! That's even worse. Pity the real Andy Walsh can't grow a pair and come on here an explain himself rather than hiding behind the MEN and the Council.

Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Dr Mick said:

No, it's not Andy Walsh!

So this guy is an Andy Walsh Wannabe!! That's even worse. Pity the real Andy Walsh can't grow a pair and come on here an explain himself rather than hiding behind the MEN and the Council.

It is recommended that the board / employees of the club do not use social networking / messageboards to communicate with fans. Not a rule, just a recommendation.

Looks like the Burnley Boy has done his usual smash and grab raid (ie makes 1 / 2 posts and then does one. He usually deletes his posts too ;)

but we know he'll be reading this ;)

Re: Manchester City Council Loan FC United £550K and.....

AndyFcum said:
masterwig said:
Let me get this right, FCUM will pay £1 rent even though a kids team is currently being charged £1000 rent?

because FCUM staff will now take over the maintenance/running of the site from the Council. The £1 will be just a nominal figure.

And Moston Juniors FC were also responsible for maintenance....... so your next point is????

Re: Council 'Bail Out' FC United - today's paper (see page 6)

Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The top link is the MEN comment and the bottom one the article itself.
<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/comment/blogs/s/1471410_comment-now-is-not-the-time-to-lend-or-be-saddled-with-a-big-debt-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... -big-debt-</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1471409_storm-as-manchester-council-offers-fc-united-a-500k-loan-towards-new-moston-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... on-stadium</a>

Fantastic comments section on both - including many comments from our very own Dr Mick!!!!!!

One FCUM fan has even called him / herself ''sad eyed dreamer'' - I'm extremely flattered!!

Thanks M.E.S - I'll always do what I can to help a fellow blue and if I can wind up a few filthy rags along the way all the better. We really need to get my all time hero and world class WUM Ono on the case. Compared to him i'm strictly small time. Either that or maybe I should bring back Mr Woo.

There must be different mods on the news pages to the sports pages over at the MEN. Nearly all my posts have got through today whereas on the sports pages i'm lucky if I get 1 in 10 through these days. Wankers.

Anyway good luck in your quest to drive these filthy 'economy class' rags out of Moston.

Well, FC have planning permission to build, so Boston Phil's had his day.

But How long before you're an "economy class" bitter??? Do you really think to beat and stay consistently on top of Man United over the next few years, "your" club wont copy United's model?

AndyFcum said:
Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/comment/blogs/s/1471410_comment-now-is-not-the-time-to-lend-or-be-saddled-with-a-big-debt-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... -big-debt-</a>

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1471409_storm-as-manchester-council-offers-fc-united-a-500k-loan-towards-new-moston-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... on-stadium</a>

Fantastic comments section on both - including many comments from our very own Dr Mick!!!!!!

One FCUM fan has even called him / herself ''sad eyed dreamer'' - I'm extremely flattered!!

Thanks M.E.S - I'll always do what I can to help a fellow blue and if I can wind up a few filthy rags along the way all the better. We really need to get my all time hero and world class WUM Ono on the case. Compared to him i'm strictly small time. Either that or maybe I should bring back Mr Woo.

There must be different mods on the news pages to the sports pages over at the MEN. Nearly all my posts have got through today whereas on the sports pages i'm lucky if I get 1 in 10 through these days. Wankers.

Anyway good luck in your quest to drive these filthy 'economy class' rags out of Moston.

But How long before you're an "economy class" bitter??? Do you really think to beat and stay consistently on top of Man United over the next few years, "your" club wont copy United's model?

Hmm, how's Burnley today? Come on here spreading misinformation and lieing, compounded by calling a City fan a bitter, you're not an economy class rag, you're a 1st class ****, now fuck off!

Re: Manchester City Council Loan FC United £550K and.....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
AndyFcum said:
masterwig said:
Let me get this right, FCUM will pay £1 rent even though a kids team is currently being charged £1000 rent?

because FCUM staff will now take over the maintenance/running of the site from the Council. The £1 will be just a nominal figure.

And Moston Juniors FC were also responsible for maintenance....... so your next point is????

Well OK, Phil, maybe by doing this the Council are recognising the £1.4 million of FC supporter investment, which attracts further central government grants into the Moston to give thea area and Moston Juniors FC a £3.5m plus community sports resource.... plus FC United's well documented community work?
Which kind of makes arguing over a grand a bit ridiculous. If you were a Moston resident you could ask your local councillor for details maybe? Its not FC United running this show it's MCC.
All your righteous indignation on here is a complete waste of time, the Council are the ones in charge and none of the "bell ends" or homophobes on here can help you....complain to the Council ffs, if you think it's still worth it. Oh and by the way, read the professional ecological reports with your glasses on next time. Much as I like Moston, I can't remember when I last saw David Attenborough mooching around there. There are no water voles and the bats will be fine, it's official.

AndyFcum said:
Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Well when the first spade is being dug, come back and let me know. There's a spanner not far off from being thrown ;)

Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Dr Mick said:

No, it's not Andy Walsh!

LOL. embarrassing.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 pm --<br /><br />
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Dr Mick said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

No, it's not Andy Walsh!

It MR FC CITY and he's as jealous as F**K.

lloydie said:
AndyFcum said:
Dr Mick said:

Hmm, how's Burnley today? Come on here spreading misinformation and lieing, compounded by calling a City fan a bitter, you're not an economy class rag, you're a 1st class ****, now fuck off!

Dont' understand the Burnley references??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.