FC United Thread

Mayor West said:
jimharri said:
Mayor West said:
Oh ok, I'll know for next time!
Next time?

*sniff*

Ha ha its just a general interest, honest!!

Would it count as another proper Manchester derby if they ever got promoted to the PL? or would it be like Liverpool v Tranmere?

More like Everton v Marine...

Went past 'Pallet Park' today and anyone who is mystified why im calling this ground by that name needs to take a look- that timber work is a disgrace, they must have run out of cash to finish the ground off in such a cheap and ugly way. Maybe they modelled it on OT in 1941...

WhenProgrammesWereAShilling said:
Went past 'Pallet Park' today and anyone who is mystified why im calling this ground by that name needs to take a look- that timber work is a disgrace, they must have run out of cash to finish the ground off in such a cheap and ugly way. Maybe they modelled it on OT in 1941...

I've only seen pictures of it, its certainly not an impressive example of a brand new stadium.

One fan at work was crying to me they have hired 2 people both on 50k+ a season, i know that one is something to do with marketing, he was going apeshit,told him to form a breakaway club.

Followed by fat reds and meth headed looking kids who mouth off when drunk. Known to get aggressive to loners when in numbers.

A bit like the trafford shite really.

Proud to announce that my eighteen years of Schadenfreude towards Stockport County has finally ended.

Can’t think why, but the news that those attention seeking, despicable scruffy clowns from FC United have somehow gained promotion to the Conference North, is purely coincidental.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.