FC United Thread

Go for it, make a few quid selling them in the shop

I can feel my IQ lowering just by replying to this but I'll give it a shot from the bits that are actually legible.

NorthWank and fscum, I really hope you aren't a grown adult for your sake.

I appreciate all the volunteers in non league and the hard work that goes into raising funds, from both my own club and others. I've spoken to many of these people outside of FCUM and have a lot of respect for them, as well of course for all those who give up their time and money for my club too, some of whom I know well. FCUM wouldn't exist without such dedicated people nor would many other clubs that dont have a rich benefactor.

The grant money was already in place for the Broadhurst Park development before we were involved, after we were the development obviously became a much larger project with the millions added from what we had raised. That money was due to be spent regardless.

All local hard working clubs deserve additional finances, it's up to the council where they decide to invest though isn't it. They obviously felt that a half million investment for a 6 million quid facility was a good investment, if you don't then fair enough.

Again your gripe is with the council, not us. My club didn't take over Monsall Rec because it was never an option for us to do that. We were offered Ten Acres Lane and then Broadhurst Park. Take the issue up with the council.

The club wasn't formed by anyone who demanded a return to green and gold, I think you are confused with the "protest" that happened a few years later. So yes i was more than happy with our name and playing in red. I was never a huge fan of Gigg Lane, it was blue, expensive and outside Manchester but it did us well for a few years so can't complain too much.

Can you specifically inform me which of the "boards friends" were offered big contracts for many years without anyone questioning it just so that I know what I'm supposed to be replying to?

Your post was somewhat BAFFLING.

I would have thought that with all you members being equal you may have had some insight into the contracts being awarded by who to who. Maybe some members are more equal than others.
And also you will never know the warm feeling i got from being patronized by your wonderful self. Thank you.

Not getting your money's worth then?

NorthManc7, settling in for another night composing quips on internet forum Bluemoon

Noel+Coward.jpg

I would have thought that with all you members being equal you may have had some insight into the contracts being awarded by who to who. Maybe some members are more equal than others.
And also you will never know the warm feeling i got from being patronized by your wonderful self. Thank you.
Right so you called us all thick and blind yet you're not actually aware of any examples of what you're referring to? Figured. I am aware of who was on what and who is on what by the way which apparently makes one of us.

Hey if you're gonna call me thick I'm allowed to point out playground insults, fairs fair.
He has to fill his time somehow....may as well be on a Citeh forum

Massive
Well if you will continue to talk about my football club I'll continue to join in. Bit boring on our forums at the moment everyone seems happy.

Well if you will continue to talk about my football club I'll continue to join in. Bit boring on our forums at the moment everyone seems happy.

Which club is that exactly, the one currently with 1,437 pages or the one with 241 pages?

Right so you called us all thick and blind yet you're not actually aware of any examples of what you're referring to? Figured. I am aware of who was on what and who is on what by the way which apparently makes one of us.

Hey if you're gonna call me thick I'm allowed to point out playground insults, fairs fair.

WHAT ??????????? I would suggest that you proof read what you type before posting.
From the small bit that I can understand I was asking if you or your fellow members were aware of the corruption/jobs for the boys going on in your equilibrium club ?

Deluded FC fan thinking that they're always the first - Just to give you an idea about how up their own arses some of their fans are, this is a thread on their fans forum about a band called Shame, who played a gig before a game at Pallet Park last year.

At least one clued up Splitter puts the OP right. Rather special indeed…

''Great to see them getting widespread acclaim - they are on the front page of today's Guardiannnewspaper and getting rave reviews for their debut album.

Which other football clubs put on unique new bands destined for stardom?!

This thing of ours is rather special...''

DietMarlboro

The funkster deluxe wrote:

Manchester City.

seamus

Post subject: Re: Shame - band who played at FC back in April.

294E0D06-E35A-4DA0-8B45-79992599C78F.gif
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:32 pm

DietMarlboro wrote:

Just to check, you do realise I was talking about their current "City Square" thing, not the murmurings of a half decent pub rock band from the mid-90s?

To be perfectly honest,I've never heard of it.

876EDD3E-B3DF-4754-938F-9806462E42D1.gif

C64E4421-EEAE-443B-ABB8-EE00A1827661.gif

DietMarlboro

70C46FA0-7BB1-463D-8810-5A1D937021AD.gif
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm

I assumed you were referring to stadium gigs at the etihad
DE66457F-9BDA-4BFE-9424-913C3F3672BB.gif
What's city square?!

It’s a thing at city where they have bands and entertainment on before the matches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deluded FC fan thinking that they're always the first - Just to give you an idea about how up their own arses some of their fans are, this is a thread on their fans forum about a band called Shame, who played a gig before a game at Pallet Park last year.

At least one clued up Splitter puts the OP right. Rather special indeed…

''Great to see them getting widespread acclaim - they are on the front page of today's Guardiannnewspaper and getting rave reviews for their debut album.

This thing of ours is rather special...''

DietMarlboro

Manchester City.

seamus

294E0D06-E35A-4DA0-8B45-79992599C78F.gif
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:32 pm

DietMarlboro wrote:

Just to check, you do realise I was talking about their current "City Square" thing, not the murmurings of a half decent pub rock band from the mid-90s?

To be perfectly honest,I've never heard of it.

876EDD3E-B3DF-4754-938F-9806462E42D1.gif

C64E4421-EEAE-443B-ABB8-EE00A1827661.gif

DietMarlboro

70C46FA0-7BB1-463D-8810-5A1D937021AD.gif
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:43 pm

I assumed you were referring to stadium gigs at the etihad
DE66457F-9BDA-4BFE-9424-913C3F3672BB.gif
What's city square?!

It’s a thing at city where they have bands and entertainment on before the matches.
So as well as inventing non league football and singing songs at games, they have now invented putting bands on before games too - ooooh aren't they special.... I bet he goes to games with a warm glow in his heart....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.