FC United Thread

They simply do not know when to stop throwing money at the club, the latest one on their message board is hilarious! Apparently a fanzine slagged off a board member and the said board member challenged the fanzine and agreed to do an interview – only if the fanzine paid for the interview with the proceeds going to the club….. A request went out for funds for this and everyone immediately starts throwing money into the hat before one or two with a brain point out that they elected this board member to represent them and now they want to speak to him they are being asked to pay to do so?

‘’Lawrence Gill spoke to two of our sellers yesterday claiming that we printed lies about him in Issue 2 of Top of the World. When asked to clarify which parts of the mag were lies he declined to comment, though he was kind enough to offer us an interview for our next issue in exchange for a donation to the Development Fund.
We thought we’d try to fund this by doing a whip-round. Our editor has started by chipping in £20. Can we raise enough money for the DF to convince Lawrence Gill to honour his promise and give us an hour of his time for an interview? Please pledge below. We’ll give the Paypal link for any donations once Lawrence has confirmed the interview.’’

‘’In for a 10er...’’

‘’Tenner off me if it's also filmed. He'll defo cry foul that he never said that if you do just print. Ask him about his constant silence on forums and his disdain that shows the members.’’

‘’Tenner from me too. Surely a dictaphone is a cheaper and just as acceptable alternative?’’

‘’Will put £10 in’’

‘’So Gill says nothing for months, then decides he’ll give an interview to the members if they donate to hear his thoughts? Be interesting to see if he decides to stand for re-election & if he does if he can be arsed talking to the membership that he’s supposed to represent’’

‘’Just who does this guy think he is? He gets voted in, as most of the board on a promise of transparency, does his best to keep schtum during his ‘reign’ then has the balls to offer an interview for a fee to the club...tell him to fuck right off, he’ll be gone soon enough anyway.’’

Is he related to David?

They simply do not know when to stop throwing money at the club, the latest one on their message board is hilarious! Apparently a fanzine slagged off a board member and the said board member challenged the fanzine and agreed to do an interview – only if the fanzine paid for the interview with the proceeds going to the club….. A request went out for funds for this and everyone immediately starts throwing money into the hat before one or two with a brain point out that they elected this board member to represent them and now they want to speak to him they are being asked to pay to do so?

‘’Lawrence Gill spoke to two of our sellers yesterday claiming that we printed lies about him in Issue 2 of Top of the World. When asked to clarify which parts of the mag were lies he declined to comment, though he was kind enough to offer us an interview for our next issue in exchange for a donation to the Development Fund.
We thought we’d try to fund this by doing a whip-round. Our editor has started by chipping in £20. Can we raise enough money for the DF to convince Lawrence Gill to honour his promise and give us an hour of his time for an interview? Please pledge below. We’ll give the Paypal link for any donations once Lawrence has confirmed the interview.’’

‘’In for a 10er...’’

‘’Tenner off me if it's also filmed. He'll defo cry foul that he never said that if you do just print. Ask him about his constant silence on forums and his disdain that shows the members.’’

‘’Tenner from me too. Surely a dictaphone is a cheaper and just as acceptable alternative?’’

‘’Will put £10 in’’

‘’So Gill says nothing for months, then decides he’ll give an interview to the members if they donate to hear his thoughts? Be interesting to see if he decides to stand for re-election & if he does if he can be arsed talking to the membership that he’s supposed to represent’’

‘’Just who does this guy think he is? He gets voted in, as most of the board on a promise of transparency, does his best to keep schtum during his ‘reign’ then has the balls to offer an interview for a fee to the club...tell him to fuck right off, he’ll be gone soon enough anyway.’’
They are like drug addicts waiting for their next fix...... they just can't help themselves.
'Hey I have 20 quid in my pocket, what Rag Socks cause can I spend it on for the club?'
'Well you can pay to ask a board member that you elected a question'
'Sounds great, here you go....let me know if you need anymore for another great cause'

They are like drug addicts waiting for their next fix...... they just can't help themselves.
'Hey I have 20 quid in my pocket, what Rag Socks cause can I spend it on for the club?'
'Sounds great, here you go....let me know if you need anymore for another great cause'
A fool and his money.......

@Prestwich_Blue will be getting ideas!

Hopefully it won't last and this bunch of scrotes goes tits up, before they hit NWCFL, as a Maine Road fan(?) when Gods Blues aren't playing, I don't want them back....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.