FC United Thread

No chance in the world that Fscum would ever merge with Salford. They would look like even bigger hypocrites than they do already if they were to get into bed with Salford and their mega rich owners.

And? Spin, spin, spin.

All would end up in a flaky raggy love-in. You give them too much moral credence.

And? Spin, spin, spin.

All would end up in a flaky raggy love-in. You give them too much moral credence.

Not really. I knew two of the guys who set it up and they would be horrified if they thought they'd end up merging with a team with Salford's history. They never wanted FC to go into the Football League but Salford appear to want different things IMO.

I hate these wankers significantly more than the rags. They are absolute vermin.

Not really. I knew two of the guys who set it up and they would be horrified if they thought they'd end up merging with a team with Salford's history. They never wanted FC to go into the Football League but Salford appear to want different things IMO.
It is also in their constitution or whatever it is called, that they cannot be bought out and owned by an individual / company so merging with Salford just isn't even worth thinking about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.