FC United Thread

The beeb have Salford on live again in the next round,they just love the class of 92 don't they I wonder when the next rags documentary will be on.Just remembered I think the Belfast boy will be on soon.

that's what the fucking bbc licence fee goes on ///??? c*nts

nobody would blink a eye about Salford if the boys of 92 was not involved but when you lick the ass of of united for so long you start to like it and the BBC are a joke just going on about a bunch of lads who was never born in Salford or Manchester sorry (Nicky Butt) the only lad who was a man city fan and for Ryan Wilson you are a lying c*unt and not a manc

nobody would blink a eye about Salford if the boys of 92 was not involved but when you lick the ass of of united for so long you start to like it and the BBC are a joke just going on about a bunch of lads who was never born in Salford or Manchester sorry (Nicky Butt) the only lad who was a man city fan and for Ryan Wilson you are a lying c*unt and not a manc

He's Welsh, he's red!
He's in his brother's bed!

The beeb have Salford on live again in the next round,they just love the class of 92 don't they I wonder when the next rags documentary will be on.Just remembered I think the Belfast boy will be on soon.

again ! they dont even need the money. its becoming the united channel.

Scholes is Salford-born.

FCUM are never going anywhere fast now with Salford city and the backing from boys of 92 they will be gone in under 2 years there fans and so called loyalty to FCUM will soon be heading to Salford city or a merger with FCUM will see Salford moving to moston

you heard it here first

There's little love lost between Salford City and FC SCUM so I can't ever see a merger taking place.

FCUM are never going anywhere fast now with Salford city and the backing from boys of 92 they will be gone in under 2 years there fans and so called loyalty to FCUM will soon be heading to Salford city or a merger with FCUM will see Salford moving to moston

you heard it here first
Wishful thinking on your behalf. They have survived 10 years without their own ground and are going to be in a much better financial position now they have their own ground.
They wont merge because FCUM fans own the club so wont be taken over by the Class of 92 and the Class of 92 and their billionaire backer wont merge and relinquish control.
FCUM wont leave Moston and Salford fans wont go to Moston (and rightly so on both accounts)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.