FC United Thread

All bad things come out in the wash sooner or later.

If we can't get rid of the rags, let's hope this pathetic offshoot lot go and wind up sooner or later.

The newly laid 40 grand pitch is in a right two n eight. Oh dear. The cynic in me thinks someone might of got it done on the cheap and pocketed the rest or they've been ripped off!. Either way its funny as fuck! :)

The newly laid 40 grand pitch is in a right two n eight. Oh dear. The cynic in me thinks someone might of got it done on the cheap and pocketed the rest or they've been ripped off!. Either way its funny as fuck! :)
Unfortunately, Manchester City Council will probably "loan" them the money to get it relaid ?
They seem to be like shit on a tartan rug - very difficult to get rid of...

My daughters been doing after-school club football sessions and came home with tickets for FC Ragette Socks on Sunday, turns out it's their manager doing the coaching.

Imagine my delight when we found out it was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch... bullet dodged.
Yes they are giving 1,000 tickets away for a game coming up soon too.
They'll be paying.folk to turn up next.

Edit: Apologies, they'll be having the council paying folk to turn up......
GGXxhYQWYAI6qe9.jpeg

Yes they are giving 1,000 tickets away for a game coming up soon too.
They'll be paying.folk to turn up next.

Edit: Apologies, they'll be having the council paying folk to turn up......
View attachment 107580
I hope residents of M9 and M40 take up their offer, and then support Basford.

They played in that Mickey mouse European friendly pub team competition last week and it looked empty.(my Rag mate sent me a video of a goal the ****) so I tried to get the attendance, but to no avail. P.S The club from Paris they were against(Vinsky fc) play their games on plain n simple pub team fields..ooh the kudos. HAHA!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_060902_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_060902_Gallery.jpg
    588.9 KB · Views: 51

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.