FC United Thread

Great news, tickets are now on sale for the next game of the Fenix on Sunday March 10th, the perfect way to spend a Mother’s Day. To beat the queues and to help assess the online ticket partner if you could all book them nice & early that would be great. So they can see if the company “can carry out the ticketing and match day operations to a level the club and supporters expect” I mean what the actual fuck are the deluded pricks on about this time? what level of online ticketing do most non league supporters expect? Millions in debt and yet they think they need to pay a company to sell tickets for them

Attachments

• IMG_5985.jpeg
    IMG_5985.jpeg
    649.8 KB · Views: 49
So it turns out that what the club expect from their online ticketing solution is as usual a donation. this time it’s a virtual begging bowl when you’re buying a ticket to see them play the next bunch of European no hopers

Attachments

• IMG_5986.jpeg
    IMG_5986.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 41
I'm going to donate a massive sack of shit to them with "FC UNITED" written on the front.

Throw it on the pitch might be a good idea if I can't get to the fence.

So it turns out that what the club expect from their online ticketing solution is as usual a donation. this time it’s a virtual begging bowl when you’re buying a ticket to see them play the next bunch of European no hopers
They're an expat team based in Kraków, quite interesting, unlike FC United's reasons for existing.

Klasa A – Kraków I they play in. There is also a James Beattie on their player list, can't be the same one?.

Last edited:
The game against Warrington that was abandoned as their pitch is a swamp after playing European friendlies has been rearranged for a Tuesday night. The fans that bothered turning up were giving a free admission voucher as they left, turns out that was a cock up and they (and the away fans) have to stump up to watch that shower of shit again

They're an expat team based in Kraków, quite interesting, unlike FC United's reasons for existing.

Klasa A – Kraków I they play in. There is also a James Beattie on their player list, can't be the same one?.

Dragoons v The silly Goons

The Fenix is just a vanity project. It gives their deluded fans something to cling on to & allows the club to say the team aren’t underperforming. So at the end of the year they can say to their fans…Hey we came 3rd in a Mickey Mouse cup, overlook the league position & give us even more money whilst we bang on about affordable football. Their next European game was originally announced for 5.15 on a Saturday night (peak viewing time for the fenix YouTube masses!) then got rearranged to the following day as a sunday afternoon game. Think about that next time the sanctimonious bastards are going about 3 o’clock on a Saturday on their social media
So, a Fenix Night game ?
They'll be wheeling out Brian Potter and Jerry "The Saint" Sinclair next...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.