FC United Thread

My daughters been doing after-school club football sessions and came home with tickets for FC Ragette Socks on Sunday, turns out it's their manager doing the coaching.

Imagine my delight when we found out it was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch... bullet dodged.
Might be free tickets but I absolutely guarantee you they would of been outside with their buckets asking you for a "donation".....

Might be free tickets but I absolutely guarantee you they would of been outside with their buckets asking you for a "donation".....
Without a doubt. These parasitic wankers have no shame. The begging bowl is a right of passage for these morons. They've given a 1000 freebies to people in and around the M40 postcode. Not for the good of the people, just so they can make more on drinks and food. Horrible bastards!

They played in that Mickey mouse European friendly pub team competition last week and it looked empty.(my Rag mate sent me a video of a goal the ****) so I tried to get the attendance, but to no avail. P.S The club from Paris they were against(Vinsky fc) play their games on plain n simple pub team fields..ooh the kudos. HAHA!

They don’t play on pub team fields, always astroturf, they’d never even played on grass before they went to run around on the broadhurst bog. Anyway a massive 406 people could be arsed watching the tinpot European cup. Despite the attendance their board will be telling anyone who listens what a great competition it it

They don’t play on pub team fields, always astroturf, they’d never even played on grass before they went to run around on the broadhurst bog. Anyway a massive 406 people could be arsed watching the tinpot European cup. Despite the attendance their board will be telling anyone who listens what a great competition it it
I wasn't talking about the actual stuff they were playing on, I meant it in a no stands kinda way. Anyway, 406 hey :) In the prestigious Fenix Cup HAHA!!

I wasn't talking about the actual stuff they were playing on, I meant it in a no stands kinda way. Anyway, 406 hey :) In the prestigious Fenix Cup HAHA!!
Day off work today and bored waiting for the City game.so just looked at.their twitter account for this game

"A European game under the lights......" lol
Screenshot_20240220-112629_Chrome.jpg

and this one...... buy a ticket in advance and avoid the queues to get in ha ha ha

Screenshot_20240220-113936_Chrome.jpg

The Fenix is just a vanity project. It gives their deluded fans something to cling on to & allows the club to say the team aren’t underperforming. So at the end of the year they can say to their fans…Hey we came 3rd in a Mickey Mouse cup, overlook the league position & give us even more money whilst we bang on about affordable football. Their next European game was originally announced for 5.15 on a Saturday night (peak viewing time for the fenix YouTube masses!) then got rearranged to the following day as a sunday afternoon game. Think about that next time the sanctimonious bastards are going about 3 o’clock on a Saturday on their social media

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.