FC United Thread

Mid-life Crisis FC.

We’ve all been there but didn’t need to form a football club because ‘football’s not like it used to be’.

Mid-life Crisis FC.

We’ve all been there but didn’t need to form a football club because ‘football’s not like it used to be’.
They objected to the club they supported being burdened with a huge debt by the owners on the take, so form their own club that became burdened with a huge debt and where those elected to run it were on the take.......

They are in the Fenix Trophy.

Its for fan owned clubs and they won one game 14-0 but I suppose that reminds them of what they had in the 90s smashing and bullying smaller clubs?

How this works out financially I am not sure, I know with following Darlington just how tight finances are at the level above them.

They are in the Fenix Trophy.

Its for fan owned clubs and they won one game 14-0 but I suppose that reminds them of what they had in the 90s smashing and bullying smaller clubs?

How this works out financially I am not sure, I know with following Darlington just how tight finances are at the level above them.

O/T but is Will Hatfield still at Darlo?

Yes, great player. Went to Fylde but came back home to Darlo.

Was very much involved in the successful fight to stay up when Watson and Mitchell arrived as a new management team in January.
Top lad. Although when he left Guiseley he was saying he'd gone to join a bigger club etc which pissed a few off.

He was crucial in our conference days

Pinning for the days of going about places lie Norwich Orient etc where they’d be outnumbering the locals 10 to 1 and beating them up and gloating about it , the biggest bullies ever Man Utd didn’t fancy Millwall away I wonder why ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.