FC United Thread

League or friendly ?
If a friendly, ha ha.
If it's the league, ha fuckin ha, ha ha ha fuckin' ha.
Twoz a friendly. A few of my mates went and paid tribute to the shrine of those little girls. Apparently they had a pact with Southport about what songs to sing etc. Today I didn't give my Splitters fans pals any grief. Some things are just more important.

Council tax payer funded Pallet Park looking great in the Sun.

As for the player Fuckem signed, I have got a clue who he is.

Is Alfie’s ambition relegation?

IMG_2286.jpeg

Twoz a friendly. A few of my mates went and paid tribute to the shrine of those little girls. Apparently they had a pact with Southport about what songs to sing etc. Today I didn't give my Splitters fans pals any grief. Some things are just more important.
They had a ''pact'' about what songs to sing?
Now whilst I recognise the thick Splitters will make a connection with Southport being in Merseyside, I suspect the average Southport fan is about as interested in anything to do with the city of Liverpool as a Wigan Athletic fan cares about what goes on in Manchester.
Equally I doubt the average Southport fan really gives a fuck about fcum. These precious twats seem to think it all revolves around them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.