FC United Thread

They had a ''pact'' about what songs to sing?
Now whilst I recognise the thick Splitters will make a connection with Southport being in Merseyside, I suspect the average Southport fan is about as interested in anything to do with the city of Liverpool as a Wigan Athletic fan cares about what goes on in Manchester.
Equally I doubt the average Southport fan really gives a fuck about fcum. These precious twats seem to think it all revolves about them.
I’d imagine that the pact was to avoid anything distasteful, in the wake of the murder of the three little girls in Southport last week.

I’d imagine that the pact was to avoid anything distasteful, in the wake of the murder of the three little girls in Southport last week.
If the so called "community club" needed to come together to discuss and agree what not to sing 4 days after that incident then they need to take a good hard look at themselves.

If the so called "community club" needed to come together to discuss and agree what not to sing 4 days after that incident then they need to take a good hard look at themselves.
Splitter told me that they agreed to not sing for first 30 mins,then after that only sing pro Splitter songs and nothing negative. He also said that Southport fc appreciated lil rags making a noise because they didn't want silence. A bit of contradiction in terms I'd say, but like I said last night, I wasn't gonna start giving it out due to the sad circumstances in the town. It just didn't seem right.

Just announced they’ve made a whole £500 profit on this years trading, not including any depreciation or interest repayments on the massive loans as the council have suspended receiving payments as they can’t afford to repay them. The waste of our council tax money is shocking.
Have you.got a link to this?
It's probably the first tine in their history they have made a profit!

IMG_8001.jpeg
not quite the first time in their history. They admit they made a profit out of the covid grants here. Although they’d fraudulently overclaimed on the furlough grants for staff that weren’t eligible or were still working and had to pay back £24k in instalments to HMRC

View attachment 127749
not quite the first time in their history. They admit they made a profit out of the covid grants here. Although they’d fraudulently overclaimed on the furlough grants for staff that weren’t eligible or were still working and had to pay back £24k in instalments to HMRC
They must be using the same accountants as the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.