FC United Thread

I'd like to congratulate a bunch of gloryhunting cunts who decided that the club that they supported their entire life wasn't actually worth fighting for in any way, then took their money to the non-league competitions where due to financial success they were guaranteed to win whilst being as racist as they possibly wanted in the stands and still pretending that they really "support" more than one club.

You're the laughing stock of football and always will be. I'd say that they're Guns and Roses without Slash but this is giving them credit and status that they have never earn't. They're more like Beady Eye without Liam Gallagher.

Well done on being the most despicable club in England who every hard working loyal football fan whether red or blue hopes that you all drop dead. FC United are traitors to Manchester United. Think of how much we all fucking hate Manchester United and its fans, think of how much of a dick they all are. These people manage to somehow drop beneath that impossible depth in not only gloryhunting for 20 years but when their dominance dried up they then built a moral conscience and decided to go and win a bunch of trophies in a lower division rather than stick by their team AT THE ONLY TIME THEY EVER NEEDED THEIR FANS TO SUPPORT THEM.

If a bomb went off in their stadium on matchday people would mourn the loss of the concrete.

Fuck you, you total wankers. You claim to all be "real fans" and a rejection of "Sky Football" but despite your idiotic ramblings, you managed to be the absolute epitome of Sky Football - people who feel that changing their club is as easy as changing their socks and wanting to be a big fish in a small pond rather than competing.

Hope your stadium falls down tossers.

Damocles said:
I'd like to congratulate a bunch of gloryhunting cunts who decided that the club that they supported their entire life wasn't actually worth fighting for in any way, then took their money to the non-league competitions where due to financial success they were guaranteed to win whilst being as racist as they possibly wanted in the stands and still pretending that they really "support" more than one club.

You're the laughing stock of football and always will be. I'd say that they're Guns and Roses without Slash but this is giving them credit and status that they have never earn't. They're more like Beady Eye without Liam Gallagher.

Well done on being the most despicable club in England who every hard working loyal football fan whether red or blue hopes that you all drop dead. FC United are traitors to Manchester United. Think of how much we all fucking hate Manchester United and its fans, think of how much of a dick they all are. These people manage to somehow drop beneath that impossible depth in not only gloryhunting for 20 years but when their dominance dried up they then built a moral conscience and decided to go and win a bunch of trophies in a lower division rather than stick by their team AT THE ONLY TIME THEY EVER NEEDED THEIR FANS TO SUPPORT THEM.

If a bomb went off in their stadium on matchday people would mourn the loss of the concrete.

Fuck you, you total wankers. You claim to all be "real fans" and a rejection of "Sky Football" but despite your idiotic ramblings, you managed to be the absolute epitome of Sky Football - people who feel that changing their club is as easy as changing their socks and wanting to be a big fish in a small pond rather than competing.

To say that they never fought for their club shows a great deal of ignorance. Walsh and several other members of the IMUSA went as far as to quit their jobs to focus on blocking Murdoch's takeover of the club in the late 90s.

At the time the messages of congratulations they got from succeeding in stopping BskyB gaining control of the club came from far and wide, even Liverpool and City fans were praising their efforts, as it was a victory for football against the ever growing influence of money in the game.

Once the Glazer's succeeded in their takeover in 2005, the same people who had put so much into trying to make United fan-owned and stop the money moguls from winning felt that they had done all they could but that they had lost the battle. In the end money talks.

What could a few thousand genuine football fans do when faced with the multi-millions of international corporations set on buying into their club? No more than they did.

Now the next bit is where they are open to criticism. To most blues the idea of giving up your seasonticket and watching another team is unfathomable. I won't support the actions of Walsh and the other founders of FCUM, but I certainly won't condemn them. Imagine putting in effort on that scale to fight for City and then be faced with the prospect of having to shell out £500 to the people who had just defeated everything you had worked for to continue watching your team- now that is a much harder thing to have to stomach.

There is the obvious response to say that they should have stuck around,kept protesting and tried everything they could to get rid of the Glazers. They did to a certain extent but their attempts were futile. They co-ordinated with MUST with the Green & Gold campaign, and plastered the City with their Love United Hate Glazer stickers(bless).

The progress they have made with FCUM however I feel has to be commended. They've never spent a transfer fee, have gone without a kit sponsor for the length of their existence and have made it to the Conference North. Their attendances have been around 2000 for the last 6-7 years as well. They have done a lot of community work and have also helped other fan-owned clubs out massively, the likes of AFC Wimbledon, AFC Telford, 1874 Northwich, Hereford FC, Prescot Cables and believe it or not Maine Road FC.

Their fans are loud, have drawn a lot of plaudits and the hardcore are extremely devoted to their 'cause' - attendance does not suffer when the rags are at home.

All clubs have dickheads and FCUM do have a larger share than most, but in my opinion the people behind the club don't deserve the abuse they get, especially the 'traitor' labels.

Damocles said:
I'd like to congratulate a bunch of gloryhunting c**ts who decided that the club that they supported their entire life wasn't actually worth fighting for in any way, then took their money to the non-league competitions where due to financial success they were guaranteed to win whilst being as racist as they possibly wanted in the stands and still pretending that they really "support" more than one club.

I think you need to stop holding back on this one and say it how you feel it lol!!!

That is one top rant!!!

Stretfordian_Blue said:
To say that they never fought for their club shows a great deal of ignorance. Walsh and several other members of the IMUSA went as far as to quit their jobs to focus on blocking Murdoch's takeover of the club in the late 90s.

At the time the messages of congratulations they got from succeeding in stopping BskyB gaining control of the club came from far and wide, even Liverpool and City fans were praising their efforts, as it was a victory for football against the ever growing influence of money in the game.

Once the Glazer's succeeded in their takeover in 2005, the same people who had put so much into trying to make United fan-owned and stop the money moguls from winning felt that they had done all they could but that they had lost the battle. In the end money talks.

So what you're saying is that some people fought for their club years ago but decided this time that they didn't really fancy United that much, coincidentally right around the time they had one of their biggest trophy droughts for a generation?

What could a few thousand genuine football fans do when faced with the multi-millions of international corporations set on buying into their club? No more than they did.

About a billion times more than they did. Liverpool fan groups managed it with Hicks and Gillett, and many, many other fans groups have managed to eventually remove an owner or poison the well enough that they'll sell.

You're making bullshit excuses for a bunch of fucking turncoats.

Now the next bit is where they are open to criticism. To most blues the idea of giving up your seasonticket and watching another team is unfathomable. I won't support the actions of Walsh and the other founders of FCUM, but I certainly won't condemn them. Imagine putting in effort on that scale to fight for City and then be faced with the prospect of having to shell out £500 to the people who had just defeated everything you had worked for to continue watching your team- now that is a much harder thing to have to stomach.

Because you give £500 to THE CLUB and not to the owners, because THE CLUB is part of your community and heritage.

How hard is must have been for them to shell out £500 into their local club that is competing for every trophy possible on the planet due to having a crap owner. Any normal football fan manages to shell out WITHOUT having the benefit of one of the best teams in the world and numerous European away trips to soften the blow.

There is the obvious response to say that they should have stuck around,kept protesting and tried everything they could to get rid of the Glazers. They did to a certain extent but their attempts were futile. They co-ordinated with MUST with the Green & Gold campaign, and plastered the City with their Love United Hate Glazer stickers(bless).

The progress they have made with FCUM however I feel has to be commended. They've never spent a transfer fee, have gone without a kit sponsor for the length of their existence and have made it to the Conference North. Their attendances have been around 2000 for the last 6-7 years as well. They have done a lot of community work and have also helped other fan-owned clubs out massively, the likes of AFC Wimbledon, AFC Telford, 1874 Northwich, Hereford FC, Prescot Cables and believe it or not Maine Road FC.

Their fans are loud, have drawn a lot of plaudits and the hardcore are extremely devoted to their 'cause' - attendance does not suffer when the rags are at home.

All clubs have dickheads and FCUM do have a larger share than most, but in my opinion the people behind the club don't deserve the abuse they get, especially the 'traitor' labels.

You're a disgusting excuse for a football fan. Fuck off and support FCUM, these people are cretins and so are all who support their bullshit gloryhunting racist hooligan infested shithole of a club

Damocles said:
So what you're saying is that some people fought for their club years ago but decided this time that they didn't really fancy United that much, coincidentally right around the time they had one of their biggest trophy droughts for a generation?
No, I'm saying that they had done all they could. United won the FA Cup a year prior to the takeover(2005) and the league in 2003..

About a billion times more than they did. Liverpool fan groups managed it with Hicks and Gillett, and many, many other fans groups have managed to eventually remove an owner or poison the well enough that they'll sell.

Please enlighten me on what they could have done.

Because you give £500 to THE CLUB and not to the owners, because THE CLUB is part of your community and heritage.

How hard is must have been for them to shell out £500 into their local club that is competing for every trophy possible on the planet due to having a crap owner. Any normal football fan manages to shell out WITHOUT having the benefit of one of the best teams in the world and numerous European away trips to soften the blow.
Except that the Glazers are not reinvesting all the money back into the club, they are lining their own pockets.

You're a disgusting excuse for a football fan. Fuck off and support FCUM, these people are cretins and so are all who support their bullshit gloryhunting racist hooligan infested shithole of a club
Incredible hatred, based on seemingly little or no knowledge of FCUM. They are about as left wing as it gets.

Damocles said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

You really don't like them do you, a fine rant indeed...

Excuse me for missing the latest shower of shite from the SCUM FCUM SalfordCUM massive

Stretfordian_Blue said:
No, I'm saying that they had done all they could. United won the FA Cup a year prior to the takeover(2005) and the league in 2003..

No that's shite. They didn't do "all that they can", they did "all that they can be bothered". The Spirit of Shankly did all that they can, fighting against their owners to point of bankruptcy. SCUM fucked off and decided to support somebody else.

Please enlighten me on what they could have done.

Literally anything. Because anything is better than nothing.

Except that the Glazers are not reinvesting all the money back into the club, they are lining their own pockets.

But this isn't important because they receive 100 pound and spend 95 pound on the club. You don't know whether your pound is going to the clubs or the owner. And most people have enough community pride and pride in their heritage to risk that maybe 5% of their pound goes to somebody else because it pays the wages of the tea lady, the groundstaff, the telesales temp and the like of who come from their community and require investment to work.

I understand that the very idea of SUPPORTING a club is foreign to you and your mates instead of WATCHING HOW MANY GOALS THEY SCORE COMPARED TO THE OPPONENT because you're arguing that these people are anything but despicable cunts.

Incredible hatred, based on seemingly little or no knowledge of FCUM. They are about as left wing as it gets.

I couldn't give a shit about their political leanings because I'm not a bellend who feels that their political positions need to bleed into everything they do. Unlike the SCUM fans who chant racist songs about clubs 6 divisions above them.

This whole argument comes down to the very core of football arguments. I think that you should support your club. You think you should support your club...until there's a bit of a challenge and then you support somebody else.

We supported City when they had a shit owner. We supported them when they had a shit team and were getting relegated. We knew that together as fans we could make the club better and force out Swales.

Your mates saw their shit owners and fucked off because they couldn't be arsed. I hope your stadium falls down you bunch of traitor bellends. Everything that is wrong with football is exemplified by SCUM, the very idea that you can switch the club that you support if you don't fancy them any more.

You wouldn't last as City fans for 10 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.