FC United Thread

I work with one who is a decent fella actually. However, he does tell one whopper. He says he has absolutely no interest in the adult Rags at all......doesn't watch them on telly, or look at their results. Fair to say, I'm not convinced!

Editor to David Conn: ''Hey David, I hear of a club where fans are unhappy with the board.''

Conn: ''Go on''

Editor: ''Allegations of brown envelopes being given to friends of the board, jobs given to friends of the board, lack of clear transparency from the board to shareholders, allegations of financial mismanagement''

Conn: ''I'm on their case boss, you know I love exposing these corrupt clubs, who is it?''

Editor: ''FC United of Manchester....... hello...David, David, are you there?''

David's sat watching with his fingers in his ears going "na na na na I can't hear you"

and on broadhurst fields this week is the FCUM fans Circus

ere dad dad i think I got it wrong again dad

I work with one who is a decent fella actually. However, he does tell one whopper. He says he has absolutely no interest in the adult Rags at all......doesn't watch them on telly, or look at their results. Fair to say, I'm not convinced!
Same here, work with a sound lad watches this shower home and away but you can just tell he's still Man yoo when they manage a decent result. Both rancid horrible club's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.