FC United Thread

To be fair they was only playing Chorley which is down the road so they could have brought a fair few to the mini swamp.

Dont get me wrong,I hope they go into oblivion but think its wishful thinking.They are unfortunately followed by a number of middle aged ex hooligans from united.Since being a kid I have followed Darlington FC (as well as being a City season ticket holder for 36 years) who may be in their league next season,I can imagine it will be lively in Darlington that day.

Only because the rags wasn't playing, be a totally different figure if they was. And am I right in saying fc utd is nothing to do with the rags? I'll just leave that there..
From the Kung fu king "two uniteds,but the soul is one .
997a77e1b975b6c5deb2c6f6fb5db011.jpg

Promoter . A Walsh .....

Dont get me wrong,I hope they go into oblivion but think its wishful thinking.They are unfortunately followed by a number of middle aged ex hooligans from united.Since being a kid I have followed Darlington FC (as well as being a City season ticket holder for 36 years) who may be in their league next season,I can imagine it will be lively in Darlington that day.
There's a video of these twat doing the rounds at Chorley away absolute pond life.

There's videos of these cranks from every ground and not only that but also singing songs about us. Their obsession with us goes very deep with these pricks.

Pretty sure most of the fat fucks couldnt punch their way out of a paper bag to be honest,just trying to add some colour to their dreary lives and try and make up for a small penis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.