FC United Thread

Are the cash inputs grants, loans or gifts ?

Are any directors or officers guarantors or liable ?

Is anything repayable or recoverable ?
I think @Mostonisblue posted a message from one of the board members the other week where he said he couldn't sleep at night a he was waiting for the knock on the door and his home would be taken away....

I'm in two minds if they should go bust as if they do Manchester council tax payers are £900K worse off and Moston is left with a white elephant

I think @Mostonisblue posted a message from one of the board members the other week where he said he couldn't sleep at night a he was waiting for the knock on the door and his home would be taken away....

I'm in two minds if they should go bust as if they do Manchester council tax payers are £900K worse off and Moston is left with a white elephant

A white elephant made out of wood pallets, Daft cunts didn't know it should have been a Trojan Horse

So ....who's on the hook, for how much, and can any of it be repaid ?

£900k....ffs...for a folly of a charade without any feasibility or viability or worst case planning.

Heads should roll.. £900k..imagine stealing that ?

An inquiry into which club officials have profiteered and for how much, should also be undertaken.

The council are cutting services but funding this honey pot for the benefit of of the shitty splitters....call the police !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.