FCUM Looking At Newton Heath (just down the road)

Can see it now .........

City v Everton 3pm

FC United v Bootle 3 pm

Oldham V Leeds 3 pm

Liverpool v United 5.15 on Telly ......

Failsworth will be like a war zone !!!

CHT said:
Can see it now .........

City v Everton 3pm

FC United v Bootle 3 pm

Oldham V Leeds 3 pm

LOL... only by season 2011 - 2012, Leeds will be in The premiership... Oldham will be in League 2

Hopefully Oldham will be playing FC United in a League Fixture ........in Unibond 1 ..

danburge82 said:
Where are we supposed to stand with FC United!? do we hate them? are they our rivals? do they sing about us? or do they hate United!?

FCUM are shite.

CHT said:
Can see it now .........

City v Everton 3pm

FC United v Bootle 3 pm

Oldham V Leeds 3 pm

Failsworth is like a war zone MOST Saturday nights!

A guy I know follows them. Seen him in the pub last night when I was playing in the pool team. Bit of banter etc as per every time we bump into each other. But dunno if he was winding me up or not but he seemed pretty serious about it that we've invited them to play us in pre season against a select eleven team at our stadium.
Told him he's full of shit and that we wouldn't invite them and he said well they couldn't have proposed it as they(the board) only consider friendlies only when they've been invited. They don't contact clubs to suggest arranging one, he said. He went on to say that they also only agree to them so long as the hosting clubs share the gate money after running costs.
He said it was being billed as a Mancunians United Community Day involving locals schools and all that.

So basically we'll be putting money in their club to help go towards this proposed ground!

I believe him tbh, he does a lot of volunteering for the club so he's in the know.

Take it nobody has heard anything?

I think it'll be a good laugh, bit of banter etc and they're loud aren't they, got some pretty good songs too.
Just hope we won't be giving them half the gate money.

We'll never hear the end of it.

''You paid for our home'' and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.