FCUM Looking At Newton Heath (just down the road)

Re: FC United of Bury's new ground

Immaculate Pasta said:
Where the fuck has this sprung up from?

50447p.jpg

This is the closest pub to their "new" ground. Who knew this place exsisted? Anyone been?

It's be funny as fuck if this place was till going like that in 5 years time.
Used to be called the Gibralter. I used to play football from there many moons ago.

From what i can gathe rthe crowds have really fallen the away support has dropped off & they are in the middle of there legue & regulary get battered

you are incorrect regarding the attendances...the average attendance in this league is less than 400...FCUM have averaged over 2200...this is according to their own site..up more than 8% on last season

Immaculate Pasta said:

50447p.jpg

This is the closest pub to their "new" ground. Who knew this place exsisted? Anyone been?

I can't believe any City fan deosn't know this place!

It's been there five years!

I was in the Kippax pub last night, nice pub

I play football every monday at Ten Acre Lane and have done for years so will be gutted if it's going to get demolished to make way for a new ground for FC United

Soulboy said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

50447p.jpg

I can't believe any City fan deosn't know this place!

It's been there five years!

Depends where you drink on a matchday I guess. Many drink on the Mary D's/Townley/Corner Shop/Eastlands Bar side of the ground - probably because they're all within a few minutes walk of the stadium. I'll readily admit that I never knew that pub existed because we never venture over to that area.

Cheers for the heads up though - I'm always happy to seek out new pubs to drink in and I'm a bit fed up with the usual haunts so might give this one a bash before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.