FCUM Looking At Newton Heath (just down the road)

If they do end up on that site, I will go fucking postal. I travelled back from Toronto a few years ago to spread my old fellas ashes around a couple of places. Apart from spreading Ged on our pitch, I also spread him on that piece of land behind the house he grew up in. I grew up watching lads play on the red reck long before it was astro turfed and I played in the old clay pits as a lad myself. My Gran worked in the factory there ( Tootals I belive it was called. Either that or Mather and Platts). If they move there, Ged will haunt their grounds for ever.

You can see the top of Eastland’s from that astro turf pitch in Newton heath, like someone said before, it will be very interesting on a match day.

I wouldn't have a problem with them playing at Mini Coms TBH. What's the point of getting out the begging buckets for a new ground when they're as broke as 'Big United" as our FCUB pals squirmingly refer to them as?

BTH said:
I wouldn't have a problem with them playing at Mini Coms TBH. What's the point of getting out the begging buckets for a new ground when they're as broke as 'Big United" as our FCUB pals squirmingly refer to them as?
I wouldn't have a problem with them playing at Mini Coms TBH
=======================

I'm really surprised that question hasn't been asked, council ground and all that..

levets said:
BTH said:
=======================

I'm really surprised that question hasn't been asked, council ground and all that..

My understanding is that the question has been asked!

Soulboy said:
levets said:
=======================

so they got a 'no chance' then?

levets said:
Soulboy said:

so they got a 'no chance' then?

I have a few contact in the FCUM camp and word was that the Council was sounded aout about moving to Mini COMS.

Whether it was a piss take or serious, the Council clearly saw through it and rejected any further discussion.

Council-owned land. So will they still sing about us having a 'council house'? No, because these cretins are even bigger hypocrites and more laughably self-righteous and self-important than the Norwich fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.