FCUnited - This City is still ours

blueinsa said:
kismet said:
i would think that FC must be concerned with their falling attendances, they began with 3,500 but down to an average of 2k ish this year........

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm --

i would think that FC must be concerned with their falling attendances, they began with 3,500 but down to an average of 2k ish this year........

The plastic, fairweather fuckers are deserting just as they have done before.....funny as fuck ;-)
A Chorlton Street crack whore has more dignity and loyalty.
I've banked with the Co-op for 20 years but I've emailed their 'membership officer' asking why they are promoting liars, frauds, cowards and hypocrites as an example of grass roots enterprise. Why is the conman Walsh posing with women and children rather than their true support - obese 1970s dinosaurs and their rodent-featured offspring, dressed in Primark snide black coats ready to ave it with the ultras of football giants like Mickleover Sports, ave attendance 70.

Thing is, it will be interesting to see their attendances in the next couple of years.

They've been declining for a couple or three years now, and I suspect that's only going to continue.

Unlike other clubs at that level they have no real hinterland, nor support that stretches back through generations.

It may well be that their decline increases at an exponential rate. The deck of cards could come crashing down very quickly.

Where will all those FC Untited fans go then I wonder?

politico said:
Fairweather-indeed-average attendance-1973/74 in Div 49,000 -I was one of em.

I don't expect you to remotely understand why we set up in 2005-it was against what much of modern football had become - ticket prices, stewards,all seater etc etc,including inside oT -but the final straw was glazer.

I was very angry at the weekend, calmer now just wish MCC would disclose the real reason why they would not allow US to go TAL.

tIN HAT ON-SMILEY EMOTICON

So you set up as an anti modern football club, who were sick of ticket prices, stewards, all seater grounds and the lack of thought for fans by moving games for television.

Then why did you bow to ESPN and all their lovely money when you played Rochdale and Brighton in the FA Cup?

Not like you lot to be hypocritical bastards is it?

Your club is a laughing stock, i would have a tinkling of respect for you lot if you actually stuck to your guns.

rassclot said:
the rags have got fuck all money & it looks like the mini me rags of fc scum have got even fucker all.

serves 'em right. plastic plastics who run with both the hare & the hounds.

I lol'd at this fantastic manipulation of the English language haha

thanks for all responses fella's I had been told there was some comedy gold on here...........please...............keep it up.

I love it-I was angry for one whole day before karma was restored, cannot believe the anger and bitterness that wells from every pore of some posters

-you've got it all remember!

I'm all for working class values and returning the game to the fans etc, but how on earth could the Council be considering giving FC half a million pounds.

My theatre group has over 200 members, for a 3 night run we could attract 7000 spectators. For the past 100 years we have provided entertainment for the masses, been a pillar of the community in terms of providing kids, adults, disabled with access to local theatre, workshops, training etc, thousands have benefitted in this way. In the 50's and 60's we gave tens of thousands to local charities.

Recently we hit hard times and asked the council for help and they have been only able to give us £2k in all that time.

So how on earth could the council be considering half a million to FC United????.....bizarre.....

PS our production of The Sound of Music was far superior to anything dished up by FC at Gigg Lane this year!!!!!!

politico said:
The money being invested is in the hands of a rich elite who have no democratic legitimacy, and if what is happening throughout the Middle East were replicated in Abu Dhabi then this project could come to a grinding halt and leave MCC with an Ostrich size piece of egg on their face.
Don't worry, it won't. Thanks for your concern though.

politico said:
thanks for all responses fella's I had been told there was some comedy gold on here...........please...............keep it up.

I love it-I was angry for one whole day before karma was restored, cannot believe the anger and bitterness that wells from every pore of some posters

The fact that you support a club that was born out of anger and bitterness is not without its irony.

I suspect the true comedy gold is yet to come, however.

politico said:

Lol, you've been torn apart on here fella and pretending to laugh it off won't disguise the fact that you've had your arse handed to you on a plate.
I notice how you ignore all the points raised but that's what you'd expect from a turncoat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.