February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

If it benefits us - which it does massively. Then I have got no qualms in cheering them on. Like other posters have said, they are no where near a threat and most of them would see us win the league over Liverpool anyway.

I absolutely have no problem cheering the rags on when it benefits us to an extent probably be a draw anyhow in fact I fancy the red scouse to have a run of draws about five or six well they’ve had two on the bounce already so another 4 ..

Tell me about it? Saw this coming two years ago!!! Wife is 50 and she’s spending it at Wembley!!!
Please god make sure we win !!!!

There are many of us on here who would trade limbs rather than see United win a game. But really, can any of us NOT cheer them on against Liverpool ?

Would never cheer out loud if the rags scored but inside I’ll be cheering. It’s all about us now, if those fvcking mid table also rans can help us win the title I’ll be grateful to em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.