February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

If they win it helps and be fine with it, where normally I would prefer they lost.

But cheer??? Actively cheer those ****s on, never, you all should be ashamed to even contemplate that.

It will be cup final day, fuck what else is happening and enjoy the day, sorry our day, the league will sort itself out another day.

Plus let's beat chelsea first.

Deffo be cheering the rags on.
Only question is will I cheer more when city or the rags score? I'm not sure

It's not even a difficult question.

I'll be cheering on United if it gives us a better shot at the title.

I'll be in a bar near Wembley, otherwise occupied, waiting to get in and take my seat. A cursory glance at my phone on the short walk will hopefully raise a smile as I see that Liverpool have lost. I'll not be watching or cheering on anybody. Just to see they've dropped points will be enough.

Hoping they beat Fulham and PSG in between as well to keep their momentum up. Anybody who isn't cheering the Scum on against Liverpool needs to give their head a wobble

I shan't be supporting them but a MANUre win would be preferable in the present circumstances.
Right; normally I would want them both to draw and then get deducted points for a full-scale battle in the middle of the pitch, but as you say, a win for them suits us better. So I will be kind of supporting them a little as a result. Just a little. Ugh...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.