February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

Fuck united that result will not define the outcome. Let them win it for themselves not for us. Hope I don’t see any blues cheering them scumbags if they score
I will be cheering if United score. I will be cheering that Liverpool have conceded not that United have scored.

If there is less than 3 points in it at the end of the season, then that result could easily define the outcome. And as it stands that looks more likely than not. Throw in the phsycological effect of a defeat during the run in, then even more so.

For that reason, every single Blue beyond a few who are just ABUs will be going mad if United win. And that will include me.
another rag **** using the term ABU at least were not two faced suckholing when it suits fuckers..

If there is less than 3 points in it at the end of the season, then that result could easily define the outcome. And as it stands that looks more likely than not. Throw in the phsycological effect of a defeat during the run in, then even more so.

For that reason, every single Blue beyond a few who are just ABUs will be going mad if United win. And that will include me.

I think if it's less than 3 points in it at the end, most blues will be cursing Mahrez fucking about at anfield rather than thinking this game was the deciding factor.

I wonder if bournmoith pulled off a shock win today and we beat chelsea, would those willing to cheer be happy wirlth a draw?

As it is the cheering them on bit that I find bizzare, yes want them to win for once, but will never cheer them.

Nothing at all difficult about it.

Liverpool lose and City winning the cup is the ultimate outcome for Manchester City.

I think if it's less than 3 points in it at the end, most blues will be cursing Mahrez fucking about at anfield rather than thinking this game was the deciding factor.

I wonder if bournmoith pulled off a shock win today and we beat chelsea, would those willing to cheer be happy wirlth a draw?

As it is the cheering them on bit that I find bizzare, yes want them to win for once, but will never cheer them.
I won’t be jumping up and down if they score, more a little ‘that’ll do pig’ grin.

I want them to win so much I'm going to Wembley dressed all in black and will shout "Come on then Bertie you citeh ****s" to any Citeh over 55 or women with kids.

Glory Glory...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.