February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

I'm watching this game before the cup final,plenty of time to do both,hope we don't find ourselves behind the dippers and potless that day

If PSG win and Chealsea knock them out of the cup
Scousers will win.

Once these fuckwits lose all the bullshit happy smiley bollocks will colapse.

Although, everyone knows the piss can is really managing the team and that old twat won't allow them to be doubled by the scousers so Rags to win.

Eitger way I will be busy with a cup final and not be interested in these pair of twats bar a quick check of the score on my phone.

Surely no one in their right mind wants anything other than a United win on the 24th?!
I don’t.

I want a Liverpool defeat... not associating that with a United win though so won’t watch it, don’t want to know anything about it until it’s finished, will certainly fucking not ever entertain fist pumping or cheering any Rag goal, ever...never...they can fucking do one!

My attitude is: Liverpool have a game against someone on that day so hopefully they lose. I’ll do my cheering against West Ham if we capitalise on Liverpool dropping points by beating the Hammers.

I'll call you out now. You aren't a City fan, even though you might claim to be. You just hate United. You are possibly the one thing I am ashamed of about my club: the element of our fanbase who's obsession with United overrides everything.

Wow,I am sorry that you are ashamed of me as a Bluemooner and City fan-Dave.

This shower of shite haven’t got a fucking hope in hell of beating Liverpool, they are truly fucking shit.

I’d be more inclined to putting a grand on Watford going to Anfield and winning the week after than putting any money on United.

So don’t be lubing up your hands to give your Stretford mates a reach around just yet Blues. This is not the game to pin our hopes on. It’s going to be far more likely the Everton and Chelsea games with their new managers and Spurs who will take points off Liverpool.

The Stretfords are not to be fucking trusted to do us a favour, they’re proper fucking shit and just on a run like we had when Pearce first took over from Keegan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.