February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

Although we use the generic term 'rags', there is a difference in rags(plastics) and proper reds, most will want us to win the league. I have friends and family who are United fans and several of them go to games. We share banter and take the piss but that's all. Reds who know their club and know what they are talking about I am ok with, as they know enough about our history to not insult me on calling us a plastic club having no history.

Rags on the other hand know next to fuck all a out their club and it's history nevermind ours. I have met many rags who try and give it out. They don't last long with me as I don't tolerate rag fools gladly.

History and memories are important and as we get older we tend to remember them with affection or in a different light to at the time its the realisation of mortality coming to the fore.

Its also important to know that success is relative and isn't necessarily defined by history.

The Pats have little history in time compared to many other NFL teams but are the most successful in its history.

Thanks for translating the English transcript for me mr feeny. can I call on you to re read posts for me again in the future like??

My point is that game will not be all that huge, as point s will be dropped in other games. If people want to get horny for no reason at all, that is their own problem.
Pivotal game that may well decide league and of much more importance than the three points on offer. A Liverpool win in this game will make our task that much harder and the margin for error would be very small indeed. Of course with 11 other games to play anything could happen but a win for the Rags puts us back in charge of our own destiny for the first time since December. That is all the excuse I need to get very horny!!

I think we have to consider Bayern Munich knocking them out of the champions league. If that happens then they’ve only got the 10/11 premier league games to play and focus on. Therefore a win for Utd would be well received as far as I’m concerned. I won’t cheer but I’ll be happy.

Plenty of games to go and we cannot disregard Tottenham from the conversation with their key forwards to return soon even if Liverpool end OGS's unbeaten run.
Strange post, we don't want dippers to end ogs unbeaten run do we, as for
spuds I think they will lose 2/3 more games before the end of the season .

It's all well and good hoping for United to win. I for one will be supporting United that day. What we also need to take into account is that we also have to go there and get a result. This will not be a formality the way they are playing at the moment.

It's all well and good hoping for United to win. I for one will be supporting United that day. What we also need to take into account is that we also have to go there and get a result. This will not be a formality the way they are playing at the moment.
We are better than them,so long as we have kev we can beat them

The only problem is what time to leave the Wembley pub in time for the national anthem.

Of course we want a rag city double, goes without saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.