February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

If and it’s a big if United do us a favour and beat Liverpool it will be joyous to behold. We will be back in control of everything being in our own hands and watching their title hopes wilt against United will make the melt down even more fun to watch.

Liverpool’s front three still worries me though and United’s back four aren’t exactly up to it if Burnley manage to score two at Old Trafford.

Come on raggies do it for your chums on the Manc side of the River Irwell.

I'm not sure you're getting what he's saying. It this is your response, then you're not quite getting the point he and everyone are making. Points will be dropped the rest of the way. We know that. But if Liverpool end up winning the title by 1-3 points, then a United win here will have proved decisive. That's what Dave was trying to explain to you.

I'm also not sure what you mean by that "horny" comment. You and I must different definitions of what that word means.

no i dont think you understand at all, and its best find someone else to rise.
:D

oh i do understand that, what you dont understand is i dont give a fuck about a hypothetical senario which may or may not come to fruit. i may have a different opinion,in time if it s happens but i wont get upset over something that might happen. Then call me out.

Fruition* Yes, I understand that. But that's what we're doing here. It's just a discussion about how people would feel. Nobody will call you out; you're entitled to your viewpoint.
If, however, City end up losing the title by less than 3 points and United failed to get a point off of them at Old Trafford here, I think that the majority of those who went into the clash supporting Liverpool will not have been too pleased about that result. If you don't be upset at that scenario, then that's fine. Every poster is entitled to his own viewpoint.

Fruition* Yes, I understand that. But that's what we're doing here. It's just a discussion about how people would feel. Nobody will call you out; you're entitled to your viewpoint.
If, however, City end up losing the title by less than 3 points and United failed to get a point off of them at Old Trafford here, I think that the majority of those who went into the clash supporting Liverpool will not have been too pleased about that result. If you don't be upset at that scenario, then that's fine. Every poster is entitled to his own viewpoint.

How s about i call you when i struggle. It took you five posts to tell me what I already knew,great.....Cheers,sound, thanks!!!!

I'm not sure you're getting what he's saying. It this is your response, then you're not quite getting the point he and everyone are making. Points will be dropped the rest of the way. We know that. But if Liverpool end up winning the title by 1-3 points, then a United win here will have proved decisive. That's what Dave was trying to explain to you.

I'm also not sure what you mean by that "horny" comment. You and I must different definitions of what that word means.
If Liverpool win by 1-3 points it's Mahrez who'll get it in the neck even though it was Pep's idea for him to take the penalty at Anfield.

If Liverpool win by 1-3 points it's Mahrez who'll get it in the neck even though it was Pep's idea for him to take the penalty at Anfield.

True. He'll be one of the ones to blame. Guardiola might get criticised as well for the decision, as you said. And the matches against Palace and Newcastle will be looked back at with regrets. But I think that's the point. It will have been an accumulation of disappointments that gave the title to Liverpool.
What's done is done. We can't change the disappointing results that have taken place already. All I'm saying is that if it ends up going to the wire and Liverpool win it by a couple of points, then this specific match will (also) have proved decisive in giving them the title. Whereas a United win might deprive Liverpool of the requisite points to win the title, even after Mahrez's miss and the mess ups in December.

oh i do understand that, what you dont understand is i dont give a fuck about a hypothetical senario which may or may not come to fruit. i may have a different opinion,in time if it s happens but i wont get upset over something that might happen. Then call me out.

I'll call you out now. You aren't a City fan, even though you might claim to be. You just hate United. You are possibly the one thing I am ashamed of about my club: the element of our fanbase who's obsession with United overrides everything.

I'm all a bit uneasy with the rags preferring us, I have very very few rag acquaintances & none who actually go.

Is it just the plastics who'd like us to win it or are matchgoers of that thought as well?
Although we use the generic term 'rags', there is a difference in rags(plastics) and proper reds, most will want us to win the league. I have friends and family who are United fans and several of them go to games. We share banter and take the piss but that's all. Reds who know their club and know what they are talking about I am ok with, as they know enough about our history to not insult me on calling us a plastic club having no history.

Rags on the other hand know next to fuck all a out their club and it's history nevermind ours. I have met many rags who try and give it out. They don't last long with me as I don't tolerate rag fools gladly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.