feck u mccarthy

Carl_Man_City said:
IrishMacca said:
I wish people would stop making such a big deal of him not fielding the strongest Wolves team at the Man U game. They were never going to get anything out of the game, so I can see why he did so.
But what annoys me is that it's just so hypocrictical, no one gives a damn when the top teams field 2/3rd string teams, but when it's the other way around..heaven forbid.

Never been a big fan of McCarthy..ever since that whole WC incident way back when in 02.

..Well this sums it all up to be fair..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy0oxO5Y_ZA

Why wouldn't they have definatly got anything out of that game? They just got stuffed 3-0 by us but he played his full team against us

If we just beat them, and did so pretty convincingly, you'd presume that worse would have happened if they played the same team at the United game.

hilts said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
They feckin will if all the managers pull the same stroke he did. And just rest their star players on trips to the swamp.

what he does with his team has nothing to do with us, why are you bothered, what he did to keane surpasses any mistakes he makes for the rest of his life

Well if there was one scintilla of a chance that we could win the title this season, then we would have every right to call it our business.

Rammyblues said:
He was a good player at city, no nonsense type player and he is no nonsense type manager, he is looking after his club which in my opinion the right thing to do. Off course playing a weakened side at the swamp isquestionable but the reverse side of that is that they beat Burnley on the saturday. Watching the game tonight we played some good stuff and got the three points, for me that is all that matters, I don't give a toss which club gets relegated just as Wolves fans probably don't give a toss who wins the prem or qualifies for top four all they are interested in is staying up.

OK Rammy, so the bottom ten can just give up against the Sky Four? We might as well all go home. I liked him as a player for City, but what he did by making TEN changes to his team was roll over. Sorry, hope he takes them back down (the manager with the worst record in the Premier League). United were rubbish that day, had he played his first team, like he did at Spuds, he may have got a point or three, like he did at Spuds.

Carl_Man_City said:
IrishMacca said:
I wish people would stop making such a big deal of him not fielding the strongest Wolves team at the Man U game. They were never going to get anything out of the game, so I can see why he did so.
But what annoys me is that it's just so hypocrictical, no one gives a damn when the top teams field 2/3rd string teams, but when it's the other way around..heaven forbid.

Never been a big fan of McCarthy..ever since that whole WC incident way back when in 02.

..Well this sums it all up to be fair..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy0oxO5Y_ZA

Why wouldn't they have definatly got anything out of that game? They just got stuffed 3-0 by us but he played his full team against us

he made five changes from the weekend, am not an expert on wolves but i have heard that there is not a massive diff between all the players in his squad

IrishMacca said:
Carl_Man_City said:

If we just beat them, and did so pretty convincingly, you'd presume that worse would have happened if they played the same team at the United game.

United had no defense and had suffered a couple of defeats. My main point is that you shouldn't go into a game being defeated before its begun as I think that attitude stinks in my pinion

hilts said:
Carl_Man_City said:

he made five changes from the weekend, am not an expert on wolves but i have heard that there is not a massive diff between all the players in his squad

It would seem that the Wolves fans themselves would not agree with this, if their reaction was anything to go by.

Pam said:
hilts said:

It would seem that the Wolves fans themselves would not agree with this, if their reaction was anything to go by.

possibly not but i dont think the fans always know whats best for a club, its his job on the line at the end of the day so its his decision, he could have played his "so called first team" told them to be careful not to pick up injurys and got beat anyway we will never know, for years the bottom teams have gone to the likes of chelsea and the rags with negative attitudes and almost surrendered before the game kicked off

Pam said:
hilts said:

So have we though. We've screwed up a lot more then they have. Just look at the table positions. Man U have no problem getting results, not against teams like Wolves, if they did, they wouldn't be second. Fact. It's a pretty good presumption to make that they would have beaten their first team, and done so well.

They were annoyed, everyone was annoyed at how he just rolled over and didn't even bother giving it a go. Anyway my point was that it's just very hypocritical, everyone had a fit at how they just rolled over, but no one blinks when a strong team plays a weak one.

Should'nt be having a pop at McCarthy in all fairness. Ex Blue, straight talker and generally one of the few that does'nt have a go at us.

IrishMacca said:
Pam said:

So have we though. We've screwed up a lot more then they have. Just look at the table positions. Man U have no problem getting results, not against teams like Wolves, if they did, they wouldn't be second. Fact. It's a pretty good presumption to make that they would have beaten their first team, and done so well.

They were annoyed, everyone was annoyed at how he just rolled over and didn't even bother giving it a go. Anyway my point was that it's just very hypocritical, everyone had a fit at how they just rolled over, but no one blinks when a strong team plays a weak one.

But with the rags, it's becoming a bit mystifying, tbh. I still think their results are going to start catching up with their shite performances sooner or later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.