Federer v Tsonga

Ticket For Schalke said:
Always thought it was glass houses not green houses.

Is a cunts trick bringing up something like that, as you know that your little attention seeking post had been laughed at, and you thought you'd be clever and try and get one over.

I wish I had put it so concisely this could have been over an hour ago.

Ticket For Schalke said:

Is a cunts trick bringing up something like that, as you know that your little attention seeking post had been laughed at, and you thought you'd be clever and try and get one over.

you're entitled to your opinion.

Of course I'll be the better man and accept it rather than start petty little jibes and being nasty about things.

never mind eh?

p.s. try throwing a stone in a greenhouse, same difference.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Of course I'll be the better man and accept it rather than start petty little jibes and being nasty about things.

never mind eh?

If you get the last word do you sleep better at night? Serious question.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

never mind eh?

ironing.jpg

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

never mind eh?

I use to have a greenhouse with plastic windows it would of just bounced off an hit you in the face tbh.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

never mind eh?

au contraire.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am --<br /><br />
Ticket For Schalke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

never mind eh?

ironing.jpg

whoosh.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

never mind eh?

au contraire.

-- Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:00 am --

Ticket For Schalke said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

never mind eh?

ironing.jpg

whoosh.

Stop trying to fit in son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.