Federer v Tsonga

gaudinho's stolen car said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Markt85 said:
'' "For me, Roger is the greatest player ever to play the game. There is Roger, then Pete Sampras and Rod Laver."
Bjorn Borg -2010

'' We are witnessing history. This is the most dominant athlete on planet earth today.
Jim Courier, former world No.1 - 2007 ''

''What he’s done over the past five years has never, ever been done—and probably will never, ever happen again. Regardless if he won there or not, he goes down as the greatest ever. This just confirms it.''
Pete Sampras, winner of 14 Grand Slams - 2009

''His win today at the French Open, tying Pete Sampras’s record for major titles and the completion of a career grand slam firmly places him in a special place as the greatest player of all time. He has earned his place and he has proven he belongs. Roger is a champion for the ages. ''
Billie Jean King, winner of 39 Grand Slams - 2009

'' Roger Federer will undoubtedly become the greatest tennis player to have graced the sport if he wins the French Open. ''
Andre Agassi, the day before Federer winning 2009 French Open Final

''In my opinion he's the best player ever. When you play tennis, playing Federer is kind of a dream because you can see he does everything you would love to do on the court.''
Fabrice Santoro, played 20 of the 24 players to ever hold the No. 1 ranking

''Federer is the best player in history, no other player has ever had such quality.''
Rafael Nadal, after winning French Open 2006

JoeMercer
''He was only the best when there was no good challenger, now he has players like Djoko and Nadal it's shown him up to be what he is, just a good player who got lucky by having a weak era''
Internet warrior - 2011

picardFacePalm.jpg

says he who had to have a DNA Test to see if his bird was actually having his kid seeing as she slept around so she didn't know.

The fact he's won 16 distorts it to make him look the greatest and what do you expect other people to say? they have to keep their public image.

If this crop of players had been around 6-7 years ago at the same level when Fed was at his peak, Fed would have won quite a number less slams, and hence would not be the greatest, and would instead be looked at as a very good player in an excellent generation of tennis players, which he is. That's it.

That's fucking bang out of order. The worst part is Mark didn't even put an opinion in the post it was all quotes. You are a sad little man JMW, who can't handle getting found out so he throws personal abuse.

personal abuse? nope, just the truth. If you can't handle it that's not my problem.

p.s. not just quotes, he called me an internet warrior for a factual opinion, the relevance of which is just the same as my truthful response about him, seeing as he thinks he can be big and clever with snidey, untruthful little jibes.

Just like you actually, untruthful observations from a morality outraged poster who takes it upon himself to go through threads and attack people for their opinion because we can't say it because it might upset someone, well sorry, that's life so deal with it, the truth hurts.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
says he who had to have a DNA Test to see if his bird was actually having his kid seeing as she slept around so she didn't know.

The fact he's won 16 distorts it to make him look the greatest and what do you expect other people to say? they have to keep their public image.

If this crop of players had been around 6-7 years ago at the same level when Fed was at his peak, Fed would have won quite a number less slams, and hence would not be the greatest, and would instead be looked at as a very good player in an excellent generation of tennis players, which he is. That's it.

That's fucking bang out of order. The worst part is Mark didn't even put an opinion in the post it was all quotes. You are a sad little man JMW, who can't handle getting found out so he throws personal abuse.

personal abuse? nope, just the truth. If you can't handle it that's not my problem.

p.s. not just quotes, he called me an internet warrior for a factual opinion, the relevance of which is just the same as my truthful response about him, seeing as he thinks he can be big and clever with snidey, untruthful little jibes.

Just like you actually, untruthful observations from a morality outraged poster who takes it upon himself to go through threads and attack people for their opinion because we can't say it because it might upset someone, well sorry, that's life so deal with it, the truth hurts.

Big difference (morally) in telling the 'truth' while talking about Tennis rather than someones personal life, especially if it's talking about him finding out a kid ain't his.

I thought better of you mate.

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Big difference (morally) in telling the 'truth' while talking about Tennis rather than someones personal life, especially if it's talking about him finding out a kid ain't his.

I thought better of you mate.

He posted it on the forum, and to be honest he should be more careful about labelling people when he's publically posted such information.

I don't have any sympathy for him, which is why I didn't post in the original threads. I'm going to be honest about that and if that affects what people think about me then so be it.

At the end of the day he could have just debated sensibly.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Sounds to me like you're having a few problems in your own life. That doesn't mean you can try and take it out on people on here. You tried it with me once, saying that I had problems with women or something, because I was calling you a ****. I know people like you, who throw personal insults when they feel like their point is being undermined and they are universally condemned. The same as you have been on here.

The truth hurts? Don't make me laugh you mental weakling. I'd have 10 BB2.0's over a snidey **** like you.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Sounds to me like you're having a few problems in your own life. That doesn't mean you can try and take it out on people on here. You tried it with me once, saying that I had problems with women or something, because I was calling you a ****. I know people like you, who throw personal insults when they feel like their point is being undermined and they are universally condemned. The same as you have been on here.

The truth hurts? Don't make me laugh you mental weakling. I'd have 10 BB2.0's over a snidey **** like you.

really? I think you've just summed up yourself.

My point stands, yours is just cheap, snide, unprovoked insults at somebody for no reason.

but never mind eh? the only mental weakling is you, as evident here.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

My point stands, yours is just cheap, snide, unprovoked insults at somebody for no reason.

No reason? You brought up another posters personal trauma because he disagreed with your half-baked idea. What kind of point is that? It's a ****'s trick, reserved for women and cowards.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

No reason? You brought up another posters personal trauma because he disagreed with your half-baked idea. What kind of point is that? It's a ****'s trick, reserved for women and cowards.

He makes a cheap insult, I remind him to not throw stones in greenhouses, essentially, especially as his accusation is unfounded.

You, as per usual, are the same self-righteous and offensive hypocrite, ok for you to call me a **** but I can't speak the truth? deary me.

So yes, no reason. But then again, I won't stoop to your level of senseless abusive unfounded nonsense, my post is very moderate and reasonable compared to your blatant abuse.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

He makes a cheap insult, I remind him to not throw stones in greenhouses, essentially, especially as his accusation is unfounded.

You, as per usual, are the same self-righteous and offensive hypocrite, ok for you to call me a **** but I can't speak the truth? deary me.

So yes, no reason. But then again, I won't stoop to your level of senseless abusive unfounded nonsense, my post is very moderate and reasonable compared to your blatant abuse.

"Internet warrior" has got to be the nicest thing anyone has ever called you in your life. I remember last time when you said I had women problems (straw clutching) so I replied that you had completely lost me. Your response was "I guess I win the argument then".

What a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.