Federico Chiesa

Doubt he’d leave Juventus unless they’re relegated for breaching rules. Would be a dream signing though, can play on both sides and arguably one of the most fun players to watch. For some weird reason he seems happy at Juve though
He's at Italy's Premier club, so for Chiesa, playing for Juvé's probably a dream come true.

Juvé have paid a €3m & €7m over two years in loan fees, with an obligation to buy this summer at €40m, with €10m in achievable add-ons.

The only way I can see him leaving is if Juvé are forced to have a fire sale. However, he seems to be Juvé's star player, so I could see them selling several others before Chiesa.

I'd seriously love to have him at the Etihad. There's something special about him...

Always been pretty average whenever I've seen him for Juventus. Had a good Euros for Italy a couple of years back and then hasn't done a lot since.

He's at Italy's Premier club, so for Chiesa, playing for Juvé's probably a dream come true.

Juvé have paid a €3m & €7m over two years in loan fees, with an obligation to buy this summer at €40m, with €10m in achievable add-ons.

The only way I can see him leaving is if Juvé are forced to have a fire sale. However, he seems to be Juvé's star player, so I could see them selling several others before Chiesa.

I'd seriously love to have him at the Etihad. There's something special about him...

You've been watching a different player for Juventus than I've seen.

View attachment 65432

He's just returned to the Juvé squad after 8 months out with a serious cruciate injury.

Juvé are easing him back, but he looks in excellent shape & put in a match winning performance against Udinese with a brilliant chest down & cross in one movement, which proved to be the game winning assist.

He was also battling & winning balls at LB, & his hold up & creative play were simply sublime. At 25, & with us in need of speedy, tricky, creative & industrious wingers, I'd love us to take a serious look at Chiesa.
Rather not

Possibly. I just call it as I see it mate...

That's fair enough. I don't watch Juventus a lot admittedly. Just when I have seen them play he's looked nothing like the player he was for Italy in the Euros.

I don't know if its being a 40 something and growing up during the peak Gazzetta years of Italian football but like Chiesa, I look at Berardi at Sassuolo and Barella at Inter Milan and would love to see them all in a City shirt just for the fun of it.

That's fair enough. I don't watch Juventus a lot admittedly. Just when I have seen them play he's looked nothing like the player he was for Italy in the Euros.
He's playing in a struggling Juvé team who've just begun to find form in Serie A.

Juvé are on an 8 match winning run & having only return to action just before the World Cup, Chiesa had another 6 weeks off before the resumption of domestic football.

Essentially, he's been out for 12 months & is being eased back in as an impact sub, but he was a game changer against Udinese & stood out head & shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.

Watch his assist. He'd only been on for 10 mins at this point, but his introduction swung the pretty equal match, heavily in Juvé's favour...

He's playing in a struggling Juvé team who've just begun to find form in Serie A.

Juvé are on an 8 match winning run & having only return to action just before the World Cup, Chiesa had another 6 weeks off before the resumption of domestic football.

Essentially, he's been out for 12 months & is being eased back in as an impact sub, but he was a game changer against Udinese & stood out head & shoulders above everyone else on the pitch.

Watch his assist. He'd only been on for 10 mins at this point, but his introduction swung the pretty equal match, heavily in Juvé's favour...

He’s certainly add goals and pace to the team but would he hug the touch line and keep the ball all game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.