Fee agreed

Finch said:
Don't want him, he's over rated. You can quote his scoring record as much as you like, but until you've seen a few games of him properly, then you can't tell me how good he is. Over rated. Sh*tter.

You might as well have wrote 'i'm a rag'

Finch said:
Don't want him, he's over rated. You can quote his scoring record as much as you like, but until you've seen a few games of him properly, then you can't tell me how good he is. Over rated. Sh*tter.

I see you've taken your bile to the main forum

'finch' is just a worried rag that we are signing top players and man scum are signing..urm..well homeless people..

Mr.Banks said:
yeah just had RM on ssn for his interview about tom's game and he confirmed that fee had been sorted between the clubs. Still wouldn't commit to when though which is fair enough

He is as cautious with his words as he is wit his strategy ... fair enough. Not complaining about the strategy, we are second after all. Half steps forward is still forward, which is good for us. Occasional leaps forward too, loving it.

Here is hoping 2011 turns out to be a great year for us.

I never said I was a un*ted fan? I simply stated my opinion of Dzeko. I'd much rather we'd have kept the squad as it is, and allowed it to gel further. We are finally beginning to look like a team, and signing Dzeko won't help that. Oh, and I don't like him as a player, as earlier stated.

Finch said:

Thanks for that, but just out of interest how many times have you seen him play (and I don't mean on football manager) ?

I only ask since you're telling us how good he is.......

cleavers said:
Finch said:

Thanks for that, but just out of interest how many times have you seen him play (and I don't mean on football manager) ?

I only ask since you're telling us how good he is.......

How many times have you been to watch City? Do you not count? Ah. I'm actually a fond follower of the Bundesliga, it's a very exciting league. Admittedly, "sh*tter" is an unfair gerund to use for Dzeko, however he isn't what people on here are making him out to be. He lacks pace, doesn't work hard at all and goes missing at times. I'd rather we signed a more influential player than him.

Finch said:
How many times have you been to watch City? Do you not count? Ah. I'm actually a fond follower of the Bundesliga, it's a very exciting league. Admittedly, "sh*tter" is an unfair gerund to use for Dzeko, however he isn't what people on here are making him out to be. He lacks pace, doesn't work hard at all and goes missing at times. I'd rather we signed a more influential player than him.

You don't seem to have answered my question (there's a surprise), and how many times I go watch City is relevant how exactly ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.