Fee agreed

cleavers said:
Finch said:
How many times have you been to watch City? Do you not count? Ah. I'm actually a fond follower of the Bundesliga, it's a very exciting league. Admittedly, "sh*tter" is an unfair gerund to use for Dzeko, however he isn't what people on here are making him out to be. He lacks pace, doesn't work hard at all and goes missing at times. I'd rather we signed a more influential player than him.

You don't seem to have answered my question (there's a surprise), and how many times I go watch City is relevant how exactly ?

I answered your question, with a question. Two questions in fact. I highly doubt you have counted the amount of times you have been to watch City, and the same applies here - I don't count the amount of times I watch Dzeko, nor do I count the amount of times I watch Wolfsburg. Or City, for the record.

Finch said:
I answered your question, with a question. Two questions in fact. I highly doubt you have counted the amount of times you have been to watch City, and the same applies here - I don't count the amount of times I watch Dzeko, nor do I count the amount of times I watch Wolfsburg. Or City, for the record.

You get to a lot of Wolfsburg games then do you ? Fair enough, 1 would be more than I've seen, though I wasn't claiming an opinion on Dzeko, just asking how you based your expert opinion. My number of times watching City will be in the thousands by the way, however relevant you feel that is.

Funny thing is, you claim to know all about him, more than his own manager in fact, looking at McClarens comments, and yet ironically you're telling everyone on here that they know nothing about him.

cleavers said:
Finch said:

You get to a lot of Wolfsburg games then do you ? Fair enough, 1 would be more than I've seen, though I wasn't claiming an opinion on Dzeko, just asking how you based your expert opinion. My number of times watching City will be in the thousands by the way, however relevant you feel that is.

Funny thing is, you claim to know all about him, more than his own manager in fact, looking at McClarens comments, and yet ironically you're telling everyone on here that they know nothing about him.

I'm a couch potato when it comes to Bundesliga football unfortunately, although I would love to one day watch a game in Germany.

I, too, have seen City on countless occasions, and am a season ticket holder in the South stand (which has slipping standards, I'm sorry to say).

Would you expect McClaren to highlight everything bad about him, after selling him for £27 million (reportedly)? That would be quite a foolish thing to do.

Finch said:
cleavers said:
You don't seem to have answered my question (there's a surprise), and how many times I go watch City is relevant how exactly ?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Finch said:
cleavers said:

I'm a couch potato when it comes to Bundesliga football unfortunately, although I would love to one day watch a game in Germany.

I, too, have seen City on countless occasions, and am a season ticket holder in the South stand (which has slipping standards, I'm sorry to say).

Would you expect McClaren to highlight everything bad about him, after selling him for £27 million (reportedly)? That would be quite a foolish thing to do.

Please contact City, they need to shutdown scouting network... It's clear that you know much more from the couch...

lee-mcfc said:
'finch' is just a worried rag that we are signing top players and man scum are signing..urm..well homeless people..

Finch is a chimp..

Finch and chimps..!! getting coat.

Finch said:
Don't want him, he's over rated. You can quote his scoring record as much as you like, but until you've seen a few games of him properly, then you can't tell me how good he is. Over rated. Sh*tter.

Get bummed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.