Feel like I felt after Arsenal

Kenney_The_Blue

Have exactly the same resigned feeling as i did after the defeat at the Emirates at the end of last season.

Hopefully we'll have the same outcome, but i have to say my belief is fading...

Lets hope the players don't feel the same way. Still need to finish strongly as top 4 is still not guaranteed.

We're the equivalent of Hulk Hogan on the deck, desperately reaching to tag in the Ultimate Warrior. Only Hulk Hogan's arms have fallen off and the Ultimate Warrior has gone for a taco.

Not really, to be honest. I'd given up on the league after losing at Sunderland, so I'm not as dismayed as I was last easter. More disappointed than angry; we've been a pale imitation of what we were last season.

In all honesty I had not thrown in after the Arse debacle last spring. Don't know why - just had a weird feeling it wasn't over. Or at the very least that a Derby win might keep us in it.

Now? No way in hell the side that played tonight nets the pretty well 100% of available points that you'd need to catch the scum.

Still, I'd be perfectly happy with some combination of Cup/Second in League/win at swamp. 2 of those 3 and I'd call it a good year. As I like to say, if you need to win the League every year to be happy you'd be a filthy, soulless rag.

When Aguero scored to make it 2:2 it reminded me of Kolarov making 3:3 last year against Sunderland last year.
I thought the same with both goals . that 1 point was useless at this stage of the season but by the end of the season it was just enough

I think we will come back. The rags luck will run out eventually, they get dominated every second game and claw out wins with extreme luck/refs being corrupt. We just need to hit the run of form we know we're capable of and the scum will drop points. They have everton next week at home and we all know how that went last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.