Feeling connected to this team….

AshtonBlueMooner

It might be a bit of a hungover ramble but it struck me yesterday how close the connection is between players, staff and fans. I know we’ve always had a special relationship with our boys in blue but there is, without doubt, something utterly wonderful about the love we have for them and the love they have for us. It starts with Pep, how he gets us, he’s declared he loves the club and always will but then it filters through every player and member of staff.
It’s like they really appreciate the bad times we’ve been through, and stuck with them and supported them, and they want to repay that loyalty, commitment and dedication. When they ran towards us, not long after the final whistle, every one of them were on their own and wanted to share the outpouring of emotion with us, looking fans in the eye and celebrating as one. Such special times with such amazing players, manager and team.
what a time to be a blue.
CTID

It might be a bit of a hungover ramble but it struck me yesterday how close the connection is between players, staff and fans. I know we’ve always had a special relationship with our boys in blue but there is, without doubt, something utterly wonderful about the love we have for them and the love they have for us. It starts with Pep, how he gets us, he’s declared he loves the club and always will but then it filters through every player and member of staff.
It’s like they really appreciate the bad times we’ve been through, and stuck with them and supported them, and they want to repay that loyalty, commitment and dedication. When they ran towards us, not long after the final whistle, every one of them were on their own and wanted to share the outpouring of emotion with us, looking fans in the eye and celebrating as one. Such special times with such amazing players, manager and team.
CTID
That video yesterday of the shaking and hugging the disabled fan at the bottom of the presentation stairs was epic

When I thought i couldn’t be any prouder of the lads then I go and see that

CTID
The 45 mins post final whistle was absolutely brilliant. I felt exactly the same. I think they played Freed from desire and the place was absolutely rocking. Yesterday was one of those memories that will live with me forever.

I think what’s great and is helping with that connection is that a lot of the players are actual city fans. Whether that’s Haaland and Foden who grow up as fans or stones who is now a blue

Add Grealish to that list now. Villa fans won’t want to admit it but he fucking loves City. On bbc radio yesterday he was literally crying in his interview saying “I love this club so much”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.