Feeling flat?

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
Anyone else feeling abit flat, a bit knackered ?

So proud of this club and team and I really didn't expect us to be so good this season after the treble. So what an unbelievable mental strength the team has.

To go on the run City have done I found myself getting knackered after each game, even from my sofa !.
I went to Brighton away and put so much effort into support the blues my throat hurt for days.

But now the season has ended and I feel bit flat. I guess that's normal after reaching your target of 4 in a row.

For some reason I'm finding all this 115 shit very draining at the moment. City have done something that's never been done before yet all I hear is 115.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of this 115 fuck me other clubs cheat in clear site and nothing is done. Dippers 50million fiddle, rags well fucking rags.

Just a rant I feel so proud But little flat ;(

I know what you mean

A soul destroying totally unnecessary defeat to the rag scum
All their bellends coming out of the woodwork
The latest orchestrated attacks regarding the allegations
The news that Pep may be going

Instead of going into the summer revelling in another glorious double its just left a feeling of frustration and not knowing what the future has in store for us

So proud of this club and team and I really didn't expect us to be so good this season after the treble. So what an unbelievable mental strength the team has.

To go on the run City have done I found myself getting knackered after each game, even from my sofa !.
I went to Brighton away and put so much effort into support the blues my throat hurt for days.

But now the season has ended and I feel bit flat. I guess that's normal after reaching your target of 4 in a row.

For some reason I'm finding all this 115 shit very draining at the moment. City have done something that's never been done before yet all I hear is 115.

I'm fed up to the back teeth of this 115 fuck me other clubs cheat in clear site and nothing is done. Dippers 50million fiddle, rags well fucking rags.

Hey, just think..... next season we can make history again... FIVE times in a row.

Chin up, summer's coming (well so they tell me, I've got my heating on at the moment but I believe.....I believe that City will have 5 in a row....I believe that the weather will change and we will have sunshine.. snow) ;-) :-)

Its understandable pal after such an intense end to the season and then the cup final being the end of what was a brilliant season.

As for 115, its fucking impossible to get away from it so i'm with you on that one. I'm at a point where i just don't talk about football to people other than a few direct mates who know better than to talk bollocks.

On saturday lunch i was in my local Boothes buying some beer for the game. Oldish lady on the checkout asked what i was up to and just said watching the cup final and hopefully a celebration afterwards. She asked who i supported and when i said City she instantly replied 'ooooohhhhh, there the ones my husband says are cheats all the time.....' I just instantly stopped talking to her, paid and left. Went from a pleasant exchange on a lovely sunny day to instantly pissing me off. Its that kind of shit that really bugs me.

The 115 stuff is everywhere. I noticed on the parade there were 115 Cheats stickers plastered all over Deansgate and Peter Street by some rag wankers. At the end of the day it's pure desperation as we've been so dominant over them for a decade and smashed all their records, it's all they have left.

Wouldn't say I feel flat... just looking forward to the Euros now

Don't give a toss about the 115 shit. For me, the exploits of the boys on the pitch will stand forever irrespective of whatever happens off the pitch. I'm also forever grateful that as a fan base we are not a bunch of needy fuckers like seemingly so many fans of other successful clubs. Happy to Bert my way along in life come what may.

Anyway couple of weeks and we'll be able to distract ourselves "discussing" waistcoat's tactics.

Last edited:
Anyone feeling flat didn’t go to the parade.

The players certainly don’t feel flat. The fans who were there were on top of the world.

Rags beat us fair and square as we didn’t turn up and the simple fact is you can’t win them all, especially with a performance like that. We won the pot that dictates who was best over the course of a 38 game season. That will always be the big one.

Flat? Not a chance. PL Champions - again.

Glad it’s not just me! Still coming to terms with what happened at Wembley. Just didn’t see it coming. The lads have done amazing to win the league again after the treble but Saturday was a massive kick in the dick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.