Fellaini unrepentant

Dribble said:
Plaything of the gods said:
ColinLee said:
Although there are plenty of various media outlets carrying the story (except for sky of course) most seem to be the usual copy & paste jobs.
Have the FA confirmed they are investigating this or is it purely speculation on the media's part?
Marouane Fellaini: FA requests 'spit' footage of Man Utd player

The Football Association has requested further TV footage to establish whether Marouane Fellaini spat at Pablo Zabaleta during the Manchester derby.

Footage on the internet showed United's Fellaini standing over Zabaleta during the 3-0 loss at Old Trafford.

The video suggested Fellaini spat at the Manchester City defender.

The FA feels there is insufficient evidence from that posting to warrant a charge and is trying to find out if there are any clearer images.

Should such evidence be forthcoming, the FA would then need to decide whether to charge the Manchester United midfielder.
So there's a picture of a slimy green blobule of goz on a trajectory out of Bog Brush's mouth & headed toward Zabaleta and they want more evidence? Unfuckinbelievable!
They wanted to interview the gob itself but it seems to have evaporated.

latest from the FA is that Pablo Zabaleta is facing a double charge of (1) maliciously attacking Fellaini's elbow with his face and (2) failing to clean up the spit

The united way.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-28-at-12.21.23-PM.png

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The united way.

Please tell me that's been photoshopped. Even for a dirty, shit player like Fellaini, surely he wouldn't spit on an opponent after elbowing him in the face?Would of thought more would be made about this in the news if so. Who knows with the rag scum, throwing a paddy because they've been shown up for the shit they are.

Hinchcliffe's header said:
BringBackSwales said:
Hasn't the head of the Premier League said today that the Premier League is a poorer place without the rags at the top of it? If they admit this on public what do them and the FA get up to in private? No agenda my fucking arse

Agree totally mate, but if you post this on the 'Scudamore' thread, you might have pigeonhole giving you his ten pennyworth :)

I will do that now

Sir Joe Aguero said:
The united way.

Please tell me that's been photoshopped. Even for a dirty, shit player like Fellaini, surely he wouldn't spit on an opponent after elbowing him in the face?Would of thought more would be made about this in the news if so. Who knows with the rag scum, throwing a paddy because they've been shown up for the shit they are.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo</a>

The united way.

That picture is far too inconclusive,the FA need more angles for them to pursue the accusation. I mean look at microphone heads feet? They look close to Zab but he could actually be 15 metre's away from that angle.

Plus that could also be birdshit and not spit.

Nothing to see here, move along please......

Filthy fucking prick,should be a minimum ten game ban.

What sort of creature does such an act? If it wasn't already,his name will be shite from now on,im sure Vinny will 'welcome' him on International duty......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.