Fellaini unrepentant

Mothball said:
Am i the only one who does not want Fellaini banned! The guy is probably the worst ever player to pull on a fkn rag shirt! I hope he plays every week!

Was saying the same to some rag mates earlier. A ban is a positive for them. I hope the twat plays 500+ games for them.

Should also be noted that he's thick as shit, he chose to elbow the ONE player in the league who is more than capable of taking one.

At least under Ferguson they targeted our smaller players, under Moyes it's our hard man they try to intimidate. Football genius.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Mothball said:
Am i the only one who does not want Fellaini banned! The guy is probably the worst ever player to pull on a fkn rag shirt! I hope he plays every week!

Was saying the same to some rag mates earlier. A ban is a positive for them. I hope the twat plays 500+ games for them.

Should also be noted that he's thick as shit, he chose to elbow the ONE player in the league who is more than capable of taking one.

At least under Ferguson they targeted our smaller players, under Moyes it's our hard man they try to intimidate. Football genius.

Regardless of their respective size,i honestly don't think any of our lads lack 'character'.I reckon all would give as good as they got,its another string to the bow that makes this team what it is.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
To spit on someone is reprehensible, but to spit on someone while they lie on the floor injured is beneath contempt and displays all the hallmarks of someone with significant issues.

It's off the scale from what Boyd did. It's unquestionably common assault too, if proven.

Couldn't agree more mate, total and utter disrespect, I'd expect it from a load of shitbags on a pissed up night out, but a supposed professional, scum, sub-human scum.

He's a dirty animal.

As others have said, don't mind whether he gets banned or not. He's definitely deadwood for them and fills a space that a young wannabe might fill if given the chance.

I'd say no ban but wide coverage of the incident to underscore the fact he's a dirty animal and to spread the word about "the United way".

Yes-sir-ee-bob !!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Mothball said:

You've got to hand it to Martinez, he played an absolute blinder there. Goes to Everton, intent on getting them to play decent football, and the first thing he'll have said to himself, before he even got his feet under the table, will have been: "I don't want that big, fucking useless **** anywhere near the squad, never mind the team". But rather than having to hawk him around cut-price, he was able milk Wee Davey and Woodward for 27.5 million - at least 20 million more than he's worth. Genius.

sh249 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Mothball said:

You've got to hand it to Martinez, he played an absolute blinder there. Goes to Everton, intent on getting them to play decent football, and the first thing he'll have said to himself, before he even got his feet under the table, will have been: "I don't want that big, fucking useless **** anywhere near the squad, never mind the team". But rather than having to hawk him around cut-price, he was able milk Wee Davey and Woodward for 27.5 million - at least 20 million more than he's worth. Genius.
Yep , once they spotted the obvious fact that Fabregas , Gundogan, Iniesta, Messi etc were not actually queuing up to share in the glory of the greatest manager on the face of the earth , they just waited until desperation set in and offloaded a huge pile of crap for an extraordinary sum of glazers cash!
As you rightly put it - genius!! Hahahahahaha

Chris in London said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
The united way.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-28-at-12.21.23-PM.png
Please tell me that's been photoshopped. Even for a dirty, shit player like Fellaini, surely he wouldn't spit on an opponent after elbowing him in the face?Would of thought more would be made about this in the news if so. Who knows with the rag scum, throwing a paddy because they've been shown up for the shit they are.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo</a>

That'll do me - he should be punished.

Quicksilva21 said:
Chris in London said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
Please tell me that's been photoshopped. Even for a dirty, shit player like Fellaini, surely he wouldn't spit on an opponent after elbowing him in the face?Would of thought more would be made about this in the news if so. Who knows with the rag scum, throwing a paddy because they've been shown up for the shit they are.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpw2D9SerHo</a>

He didn't actually spit on Zabaleta, just next to him. So I suppose it's not as disgusting as blatantly spitting on him. That said, it's still a disgusting act and by spitting next to him it was a clear sign of disrespect and incredibly unsportsmanlike, clearly deserves a ban, at least to make up for his assault seconds before.

ForzaMancini said:
Quicksilva21 said:
Chris in London said:

He didn't actually spit on Zabaleta, just next to him. So I suppose it's not as disgusting as blatantly spitting on him. That said, it's still a disgusting act and by spitting next to him it was a clear sign of disrespect and incredibly unsportsmanlike, clearly deserves a ban, at least to make up for his assault seconds before.
He most likely meant to spit on Zaba but he's such a fucking useless lump he missed from point blank range, he's a maggot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.