Fellaini unrepentant

Lucky Toma said:
Would be interested to know if there's anyone on here who didn't immediately think it was a straight red.

For Oliver to show a yellow he clearly saw the incident as we all did on the telly and in the ground. It comes down to interpretation of witnessing it in real time (not replays). So did anyone - taking away Blue bias and based on your collective thousands of hours of watching the game - not instinctively believe a red was due? Anyone?

Made me think of something else. Rafael's block on Silva after 30 seconds was a really well timed tackle, but imagine if he had been a fraction late, the way the Fulham lad was on Saturday, and had taken Silva out. Would Oliver have had the balls to reduce the rags to 10 men and give a penalty in the first 30 seconds?

Frankly, I doubt it.

Pigeonho said:
A case of 'my own fans hate me, I bet saying this will win them over'. Fail from Failaini though. Not one United fan I know has a good word to say about him, and most of them the other night, even in the heat of the moment, said he should have gone for that. I think that largely boils down to their opinion of him overall.

Reading the "Yaya appreciation" thread on Ragcafe after the Derby, more than a few were bemoaning the fact that Failaini actually cost £3.5 million more than our guy...LOL

Useless mop head rag ****

Thank fuck we weren't the ones to sign him

NeilYoungIsBack said:
Pigeonho said:
A case of 'my own fans hate me, I bet saying this will win them over'. Fail from Failaini though. Not one United fan I know has a good word to say about him, and most of them the other night, even in the heat of the moment, said he should have gone for that. I think that largely boils down to their opinion of him overall.

Reading the "Yaya appreciation" thread on Ragcafe after the Derby, more than a few were bemoaning the fact that Failaini actually cost £3.5 million more than our guy...LOL
They have a Yaya appreciation thread?

Pigeonho said:
NeilYoungIsBack said:
Pigeonho said:

Here's a flavour:

He's a beast, a one man wrecking crew in the middle. The shocking part about yesterday was that he didn't bother to try. He just pitched, and swatted our midfield away. Normally he ragdolls them, but this time it felt like he felt sorry for them and didn't over do it. City are really lucky to have a player of his level on their books. Lord knows how they're gonna replace him. One of the best midfielders the league has seen. Vs bayern home this season is the only game I've seen him look hopeless in, the rest he's either been decent, good or amazing. Incredible footballer really.

NeilYoungIsBack said:
Pigeonho said:
NeilYoungIsBack said:

Here's a flavour:

He's a beast, a one man wrecking crew in the middle. The shocking part about yesterday was that he didn't bother to try. He just pitched, and swatted our midfield away. Normally he ragdolls them, but this time it felt like he felt sorry for them and didn't over do it. City are really lucky to have a player of his level on their books. Lord knows how they're gonna replace him. One of the best midfielders the league has seen. Vs bayern home this season is the only game I've seen him look hopeless in, the rest he's either been decent, good or amazing. Incredible footballer really.
I think that person likes Yaya a bit!

Quite frankly I find it hard to believe that even a rag is stupid enough to think that anyone, even those fuckwits at the FA, would believe this.

An utter **** perfect for a club full of them.

I wonder if similar action to that taken against Duncan Ferguson ( arrest, trial, jail time ) could be taken against him. If I did this in the street I am pretty sure I would be facing charges. IIRC the judge in the Fergusson case took the view that the assault he committed ( a punch I think) was not mitigated by the fact that it took place during a football game as it could not be considered a normal part of the game as opposed to e.g. a player getting a broken leg in a tackle. An elbow, IMO, should be treated the same.

If there is any justice in this world (which I doubt) Fellani will shortly be found with his head stuck in a public toilet having been apparently drowned by repeated flushes whilst Pablo Zabaletta was very publicly doing humanitarian work for sick children along with the rest of the City Squad and a certain Mr Viera was out of the country at the time meeting with Sheikh Mansour.

He has to be Moyes best signing by far, I really hope he sticks with him and improves even more next season as even with 100% improvement he will just be about wank standard.

It's just the typical arrogance that gets me, the whole world can see what he did, it's as clear as daylight, I can only think he is worried about retrospective action from the FA (some chance) or that the watching world finally realises this is pretty typical of him, we saw it all the time at Everton sneaky little fouls

Although I must say that most Rags I know hope the FA do ban him and for longer than 3 games, he has to be one of the biggest wastes of money since they signed Alan Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.