Fellaini unrepentant

Ducado said:
It's just the typical arrogance that gets me, the whole world can see what he did, it's as clear as daylight, I can only think he is worried about retrospective action from the FA (some chance) or that the watching world finally realises this is pretty typical of him, we saw it all the time at Everton sneaky little fouls

Although I must say that most Rags I know hope the FA do ban him and for longer than 3 games, he has to be one of the biggest wastes of money since they signed Alan Brazil

That made me chuckle, hope bollock head reads this or someone lets him know about it :)

How can a panel at the FA not sit and watch that and come to the same conclusion as everyone else, it was deliberate and premeditated, yes he was booked but this has got to be exceptional circumstances.

Eds said:
Wouldn't it be wonderful if scum actually imposed thier own sanctions on him and didn't select him for three games.

That has to be optimistic post of the week. Morality and the rags go together like alcohol and carrots. Besides it was a good job it was Zabba's granite jaw that saved him from a GBH charge similar to Duncan Ferguson. I'd say he has to go for a scan on his elbow today

He's been getting away with it for years. I guarantee at some point he will either do it to the wrong player, or get some form of comeuppance. ****.

He's a complete c**t. Hope someone gives him a good smack soon. He's shit as a person and a complete pile of shit as a footballer

BlueTony said:
Ducado said:
It's just the typical arrogance that gets me, the whole world can see what he did, it's as clear as daylight, I can only think he is worried about retrospective action from the FA (some chance) or that the watching world finally realises this is pretty typical of him, we saw it all the time at Everton sneaky little fouls

Although I must say that most Rags I know hope the FA do ban him and for longer than 3 games, he has to be one of the biggest wastes of money since they signed Alan Brazil

Really Ducado? There have been so many shit signings on the dark side Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Veron (when he was there, seemed to improve after but simply was not worth the money they paid) Macheda the new George best (not fit to lace his drinks) and my own personal favourite the comedy gold goalkeeper that was Massimo Taibi £4.5 million just for that moment, still it made me laugh.

Ted Macdougall anyone? Ian Storey-Moore?

john@staustell said:
BlueTony said:
Ducado said:

Really Ducado? There have been so many shit signings on the dark side Djemba Djemba, Kleberson, Veron (when he was there, seemed to improve after but simply was not worth the money they paid) Macheda the new George best (not fit to lace his drinks) and my own personal favourite the comedy gold goalkeeper that was Massimo Taibi £4.5 million just for that moment, still it made me laugh.

Bebe?

john@staustell said:
BlueTony said:
Ducado said:

Garry Birtles? Ralph "Ralphie" Milne? Jordi Cruyff? Bebe?

Dunno about unrepentant, he looks quite horrified about it to me.....

bob_the%20toilet_brush_m.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.