Fellaini

BlueMoon93

Today proved how good this fella is. Head and shoulders above the rest in both stature and football. In that deeper role he was brilliant for them, fair play. He completely bossed the game, he has the complete package that's for sure. Please tell me though why we used zonal marking when this fella is about??? Kompany should be sticking to him like shit on a blanket from set-pieces. As for Everton Football Club as a whole though, scum. Shit ground, shit fans, shit city.

Best player on the pitch by miles, seemed like he was everywhere, won everything in the air and absolutely ran the game. Not seen a performance like that against us since Bullard took us apart.

He was magnificent tonight, as where most of the Everton side tbf, but he was the stand out player.

He did tonight for them what De Jong did for us against Chelsea.

BlueMoon93 said:
Today proved how good this fella is. Head and shoulders above the rest in both stature and football. In that deeper role he was brilliant for them, fair play. He completely bossed the game, he has the complete package that's for sure. Please tell me though why we used zonal marking when this fella is about??? Kompany should be sticking to him like shit on a blanket from set-pieces. As for Everton Football Club as a whole though, scum. Shit ground, shit fans, shit city.
He started off poorl though,we stopped closing him down & forgot we were the away team.

Well as a very blinkered City supporter i very rarely see what opposition players do when watching them vs City.

However credit where it is due..............he played very well and dominated midfield. That must have been his best performance for them. A complete performance.

Gwladiator said:
Shit fans?

You couldn't even sell out a match about 45 mins away...

We did, the coach they where on stopped at some lights on the way in and got the wheels nicked ;-)

Instead of concentrating on the negative comments, enjoy your win mate, plenty on here are being honest and giving the rightful praise mate.

blueinsa said:
Gwladiator said:
Shit fans?

You couldn't even sell out a match about 45 mins away...

We did, the coach they where on stopped at some lights on the way in and got the wheels nicked ;-)

Instead of concentrating on the negative comments, enjoy your win mate, plenty on here are being honest and giving the rightful praise mate.

I know, it's just the arrogant ones wind me up.

Gwladiator said:
blueinsa said:

I know fella, you will always get it though.

tell me, where is THAT Everton side every other week?

i thought he played very,very well today.He tackled well,passed well was good in the air,as expected.Everton looked like a team that really wanted to win today and to be fair to them totally outclassed us

blueinsa said:
Gwladiator said:

I know fella, you will always get it though.

tell me, where is THAT Everton side every other week?

I know Everton was the better team but come on Bolton and Blackburn would have done the same today the way we played.

Gwaldy- Most people who I asked said they wasnt paying £34 quid to look at a white post all game(although today that would have been a good thing.

Also people paying nearly £100 for semi tickets just after xmas. Nice to see you full today for a change ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.